TTORA Forum banner

wet okole?

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  04RedLobster 
#1 ·
i they worth the money and do they really work like they should being water resistant and alland fast drying? i wants some seat covers and am looking at the wet okole seat covers but just wanted to hear from people that had them. thanks

#4 ·
I have a set of the neoprene wet okoke's- black/tan 2tone. During summer here when I open my truck after a trip to the grocery store, I get a steam bath. These seat covers don't heat up.
I've washed grease, oil, dirt, mud etc from them, and they still look great.
:)

#5 ·
There freaking $300-500! I'm sorry but that's rediculous for some seat covers. I'd just buy some new seats if mine ever got that bad!

#6 ·
they are nice, look great, and are easy to clean. they do make u sweat though. if you're so concerned with the price, just watch out for some used ones, they pop up every now and then.

#7 ·
I had a set in my old DCab. Those fuckers were resistant to everything. My little sister even spilled a red Slurpee on them. I got lazy and cleaned it up a week later. Good as new!

They look pretty good, add some comfort to the stock seats, and are stain resistant. But I wouldn't buy another set. They're pretty expensive and they would always shift when I'd sit in them.

#9 ·
03trdblack said:
Actually the front seats are $225 for the pair which is what most people get.

Still....Isn't there something more useful to put your money towards? Geez :rolleyes:

#12 ·
kyle said:
I had a set in my old DCab. Those fuckers were resistant to everything. My little sister even spilled a red Slurpee on them. I got lazy and cleaned it up a week later. Good as new!

They look pretty good, add some comfort to the stock seats, and are stain resistant. But I wouldn't buy another set. They're pretty expensive and they would always shift when I'd sit in them.
What are you all doing to clean them? Mines needing a good cleaning--Dave

#14 ·
I am looking to get a set of Wet Okoles, and I was wondering what seat type to chose on the web site. I think it is type R, but I am not sure, any info would be greatly appreciated as the seat covers are none returnable.

Oh my tacoma is
2005 4x4 Tacoma TRd Sport
Access Cab
v6 Manual transmission

Thanks

Steve

#15 ·
aaen said:
I am looking to get a set of Wet Okoles, and I was wondering what seat type to chose on the web site. I think it is type R, but I am not sure, any info would be greatly appreciated as the seat covers are none returnable.

Oh my tacoma is
2005 4x4 Tacoma TRd Sport
Access Cab
v6 Manual transmission

Thanks

Steve
If you have the TRD package, chances are that you have the sport seats.

#16 ·
I understand I have the sports seats, just curious as to which type to chose on the website, there are two different options to chose one is type r & one is type q not really sure what the differenc is:

Type Q:
Sport Bucket with HR & TE

Type R:
Sport Bucket withHR & BI TE

What is the difference between these two seats?

Thanks

Steve

#17 ·
aaen said:
I understand I have the sports seats, just curious as to which type to chose on the website, there are two different options to chose one is type r & one is type q not really sure what the differenc is:

Type Q:
Sport Bucket with HR & TE

Type R:
Sport Bucket withHR & BI TE

What is the difference between these two seats?

Thanks

Steve
call em up. i am sure they got a phone number on the website. those guys are like ten minutes from my place. been thinkin about it myself to. but i like to drive with no shirt on sometimes and don't want to sweat. anyone know of good seat covers that don't make you sweat?

#18 ·
basadochi04 said:
i they worth the money and do they really work like they should being water resistant and alland fast drying? i wants some seat covers and am looking at the wet okole seat covers but just wanted to hear from people that had them. thanks
to me they are worth it, especially here in hawaii. these are custom fit and fit the seat like a glove. Plus you can add custom monograming to your liking. I have "TRD off road" on mine. They also make a center console cover as well, but i think they only come in black.

not only are they water resistant, they are doo doo resistant. One of my friend crapped in one of my other friend's truck when he was drunk. Washed that sucker and it was good as new (sort of).

neoprene is what surfer, divers use in cold water to keep them warm, that is why these suckers make you sweat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.