TTORA Forum banner

so i was thinking...

7K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  *Darcy* 
#1 ·
that my next idea is to put some bucket seats in the back instead of the terrible (stinky) bench thats there now.

i searched but couldn't find an old write up -- can anybody pull up a thread on it?

biggest opposition is that fact that the bench can fold flat, but i figure if we fabbed up some brackets, they'd be just as easily removed as the bench currently folds.

and the old seats really stink ... i mean really. :eek:

think theres enough head room for it?

#2 ·
It wont be easy because of the dip in the floor. although it's not impossible. Headroom...... I think you would just have to have the seats and try it and see.

Ive thought about doing the same at one time. Now I think about putting a Corbeau bench in the back to match the front ones.

#3 ·
It wont be easy because of the dip in the floor. although it's not impossible. Headroom...... I think you would just have to have the seats and try it and see.
yeah, tenacity is a ugly little trait of mine :)

i will look into it some more and see what i can come up with. GOTTA pull the ones in there out though, maybe that'll be the tomorrow after work little job.

Ive thought about doing the same at one time. Now I think about putting a Corbeau bench in the back to match the front ones.
shhhessshhh...

these are awesome http://corbeau.com/products/bench_seats/baja_bench/

but not 300-400 awesome! :rofl:

#7 ·
that would probablybe our infamous title changer, Colin. :)

#11 ·
and you wonder why there are no chickas into trail riding ... :rolleyes:

or maybe its that whole "employment envy" thing :p :D

#15 ·
and you wonder why there are no chickas into trail riding ... :rolleyes:
I know, only weird chicks wheel. Wonder why that is? :p

That's funnier! Zing!

Colin, get a job!
I flip parts for a living :p

who put that guy in charge anyway?? :D

he's just mad because i rear-ended him on the trail during seto ... :rofl:
They did :D

And I dont remember that. You mustve been dreaming about those "too-heavy boots".

I think Matt Young even has a job. What dose that say about Colin?
Im too smart to landscape in 30* weather? Too smart to landscape period. Been there, done that, rather live in a box. ;)

#13 ·
who put that guy in charge anyway?? :D

he's just mad because i rear-ended him on the trail during seto ... :rofl:

#16 ·
a little defensive, eh? :) just kidding

you know you love (or hate... whatever) me :D

anyway ... any info on this seat swapping business would be wonderful.

#17 ·
I don't know anything about the back of your truck, but hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll have new buckets in mine, and you could have the bench out of my truck. They aren't buckets, but they don't stink and the price is right lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.