: Anybody got a handheld wideband?

Breathegood
04-28-2008, 12:52 PM
I am working on tuning my new toy and really, really, really, don't want to buy another wideband (I have a permanent mount AutoMeter in the Taco). If somebody local has an LM-1 that they would let me borrow/rent long enough to get my junk tuned, I would greatly appreciate it.

FWIW I'm working on dialing in my 2007 Mustang GT with STS twin turbos. I put it on the dyno on Saturday and laid down 424rwhp/454tq on a super fat tune. If I can lean it out, I should easily be in the 450-475rwph range.

Asha'man
04-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh, that was you? I got to Mac around 2, missed seeing your car but definitely heard about it. Great numbers already!

Make sure you post up on CS too if you haven't already (I haven't been on the board for a day or two), someone there might have one.

Breathegood
04-29-2008, 09:33 AM
If you got there around 2, you should have seen my car. I don't think they pulled it off the dyno until after 2:30 or something. I'll post on CS. I just didn't get the impression there were too many handhelds floating around. Everybody is so in love with their permanent mount gauges, and I just don't like them like I thought I would.