TTORA Forum banner

Warn Grille/Brush Guard 01-03 Tacoma (black) CHEAP!!!

6K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  Gorbs412 
#1 · (Edited)
Warn Grille/Brush Guard 01-04 Tacoma (black) CHEAP!!!

Would anyone be interested in one of these? They are part of the Trans4mer product line. You would only have to purchase the winch plate from Warn to go along with this, and you would have a complete winch mount and brush guard. They retail for $300+. I will have them available for $200 plus shipping.. Checking interests...

#18 · (Edited)
TacomaJones said:
Would anyone be interested in one of these? They are part of the Trans4mer product line. You would only have to purchase the winch plate from Warn to go along with this, and you would have a complete winch mount and brush guard. They retail for $300+. I will have them available for $200 plus shipping.. Checking interests...

Sorry for such a late reply...but I started research on this last week and if you got a line on them for that price i damn sure would be interested!

email me if you have left... michael.lrover94@gmail.com

thanks

#21 ·
TacomaJones said:
Just looking back at ALL the posts you made since you became a member on 4-1-2005 and in 99% of your posts including your first post you are trying to sell what seems like ONE grill guard.Did you become a Distributor for Warn since then and have many to sell??because that is what you seem to be putting across in this thread,or do you just have ONE guard to sell?Thanks for answering this question.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.