TTORA Forum banner

60 series lift?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  calamaridog 
#1 ·
What is the cheapest lift option to run 33" (light off road only) on a 85 cruiser? I see some pics from one with 5" lift and 33" but doesnt say what they used.

#2 · (Edited)
creamike5 said:
What is the cheapest lift option to run 33" (light off road only) on a 85 cruiser? I see some pics from one with 5" lift and 33" but doesnt say what they used.
EMU makes a lift....my brother has an '85 as well.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/toddslc

List a lot of what he has done to it. I think (don't quote me on it) a company called J.C. Whitney makes a cheaper spring kit as well. Also check out ih8mud.com. Lots of good cruiser info on there.

#3 ·
I had a 60 and there are a few lifts out there but spendy, OME only makes like a 2-3" lift, I think the best way to go for 33's would be shackle lift and cutting, I've seen people throw 35's under there with add-a-leaf and a lot of cutting :saw: sweet rig though, get pics when yer dun.

#4 ·
creamike5 said:
www.ih8mud.com
forum
60-62 series
search "lift"
You will have more opinions than you will care to read.
you have several options.
replacing leaf springs is $$$.
A 2" lift should clear 33" tires.
Just go over there, you will see.
remember to search. :xbeer1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.