: media decides who wins

RCBS
06-10-2008, 01:55 PM
after talking with some various people, i have come to realize that major tv media decides who runs our country. as everyone knows...Hillary & O'Bama probably won't get elected. which leaves us with McCain...why? i don't have any personal beef with McCain, but i don't want him as our next president either. the candidate most needed in the white house has been "blacked out" by the major media. many people i have talked to think Mccain has already gotten the republican nomination...but he hasn't. that is not decided (officially) until later this year except the media has been and will continue to push McCain down our throats as the republican candidate. i guess i'm fed up with our nations politics.

when did the interests of business start to outwiegh the interests of the citizens? when did people overseas start to matter more than we do? when did our government give big business permission to relocate all our good paying small factory jobs? when did a small private owned farm become unpractical and unprofitable? when did "made in China" become an accepted stamp on the bottom of damn near anything? When did immigrants education become less expensive than natural born citizens?

i don't have to ask "why?" we all know the answer to those questions :
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

as i sit and ponder this stuff, i nearly become ill. we've become a cannibalistic society that feeds on each other with no remorse. i don't have much of a point for this thread except that i wish more people knew about Ron Paul. i feel this man actually cares about this nation and the people who live here, rather than only how he can further his income and position in society. i got a feeling McCain is just going to be four more years of Bush-like governing that will culminate in our invasion of Iran. if i don't vote for McCain, i gotta put o'bama/hillary in the white house. just seems like a no-win situation to me.

just some stuff on my mind

Shakerhood
06-10-2008, 11:43 PM
The Clintons enjoyed using the Media to their advantage for years, but they got a chance to see how it feels on the other side when the media decided on Obama and threw her under the bus. I am not a fan of McCain but will feel much better if he is elected over Obama!