: Tube doors and Sliders.........

DN1911
06-12-2008, 10:40 PM
so i talked to Carl at Outback today and supposedly my tube doors are tack weld up and ready to be finish welded. he also said he had a slider design finished and mocked up also. Not sure what the final details are going to be on price and what not but as long as he has had my truck i think i am going to walk away from this with a SWEET deal. supposed to go check it all out this weekend if he's not busy with Father's day.

also found a front Solid axle for $250 and the guy is giving me the matching rear for free from an 84'. Brian, i might need your help to run down to Linden and pick them up. also if i can collect some money a friend owes me i hope to have the truck SAS'ed by the end of the year................

brinner
06-13-2008, 08:59 AM
yeah just give me a couple of days notice and i gots no problemo.

DN1911
10-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Who was waiting for the tube doors from Carl? i know someone at one time mentioned they were going to be receiving the finished product, just haven't found the old thread yet.

twentyfootdaredevil
10-21-2008, 02:27 PM
someone told me you thought it was me waiting for some tube doors....I make my own and if you need some quickly just give me a shout!

brinner
10-21-2008, 02:33 PM
............... i hope to have the truck SAS'ed by the end of the year................

o dear lord......with under 3 months left in the year you better get:saw: :welder:

why? cause i really dont work and i just like picking on people.

DN1911
10-21-2008, 10:41 PM
That's kind of like saying Barry is going to go wheelin again this year!

Bear
10-22-2008, 11:49 AM
That's kind of like saying Barry is going to go wheelin again this year!

looking promising for me to be at interlake for the TFT!

can't tell you how long the truck will stay together but I am hopeful about being there!

so what is the latest on your tube doors?

oh and it is spelled with an E not an A! get it right! LOL