: Heat sucks

NorcalPR
06-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Especialy setting 4 rooftop units in place in 2 hours on a black roof :eek:

Time for the Brad Paisley concert and the weekend. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE

OutaStateTaco
06-20-2008, 06:06 PM
I hate to hijack your thread. Yes it is hot and, who all is going to the Brad Paisley concert. Me and the Misses are headed in a few hours.

NorcalPR
06-21-2008, 02:20 PM
That concert was SWEET! Too bad I got at my buddies house and his gf's friend needed a ride. Can't fit 5 in the ex cab so we had to roll to Paisley in a Saturn!

Made for some interesting tailgating.

Big-A
06-21-2008, 06:32 PM
That concert was SWEET! Too bad I got at my buddies house and his gf's friend needed a ride. Can't fit 5 in the ex cab so we had to roll to Paisley in a Saturn!

Made for some interesting tailgating.

Whaaaat.......shoulda threw her in the bed ;)

NorcalPR
06-21-2008, 07:46 PM
Whaaaat.......shoulda threw her in the bed ;)

My line that night: I got a 6 foot bed that never has to be made.......... But it's not here

OutaStateTaco
06-21-2008, 11:03 PM
You know if it werent for trucks they wouldnt have tailgates.

And yea the concert was pretty good, I really like Jewel. And, well Brad Pasiley was ok.

Big-A
06-22-2008, 11:36 AM
You know if it werent for trucks they wouldnt have tailgates.

And yea the concert was pretty good, I really like Jewel. And, well Brad Pasiley was ok.

So what your saying is you went to see Jewel :lmao:

OutaStateTaco
06-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Yea pretty much, me and my brother used to talk a bit to her fiance or whatever so I guess. But, she is so f'in hot.

NorcalPR
06-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Yea pretty much, me and my brother used to talk a bit to her fiance or whatever so I guess. But, she is so f'in hot.

Yeah, she's hot!

We ended up gettin there round 7:30, "tailgated" for a while, and came in just when Jewel was yodeling.