: Evansville Guys

Driver12518
08-04-2008, 08:54 PM
I've got to meet at least some of you before i move back to the Terriable Haute. I won't have the 4Runner driveable before i leave so it would have to be at a meet n greet or the Takeover W.A.T. (anymore word on that?). And due to other hobbies weekends are probably not good either. Anyone have some ideas? And to reinstate;

I'm (almost) always under the drinking age so a bar night is out.

Bear
08-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Don't worry about the drinking age, "most" of us are here for the wheel'n anyway :D

Bump for a WAT!

Fuod
08-05-2008, 09:24 AM
We didn't get any response for the Takeover WAT, so that kinda fizzled out...

I'm not sure what Josh is doing this weekend but he might have some cool project he's working on (did you see the pics of his rig?). So depending on his thoughts we could still meet up and maybe get some work done.

Fuod
08-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Don't worry about the drinking age, "most" of us are here for the wheel'n anyway :D

Bump for a WAT!

Hey... Wait a sec... Just exactly who are you refering to? I'll have you know my truck has been muddied up many a time, and before you say it the mud did NOT come a puddle in the mall parking lot (well, maybe a little). :flipoff2:

Bear
08-05-2008, 10:05 AM
defensive are we? I said "most" I didn't single anyone out!

and even if I did, it would not matter, the world is for everyone we take almost all kinds! as an example, we took in Brinner, and Jc didn't we? LOL :D

twentyfootdaredevil
08-05-2008, 03:42 PM
I will be in the shop every evening this week but this weekend will be pretty busy.

Bear I will let the cat out of the bag on Monday...

Bear
08-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey Josh! I would like to put InTTORA on the map, can you tell me how we, as a club can be involved with Interlake? Trail clean up, trail cutting? I think we need to be active in the parks development.

Driver12518
08-14-2008, 07:56 AM
Any of the Evansvill guys going to be in town this weekend? I'll be doing a Quick reassembly of the rear suspension on the 4Runner because I'm trying to get it ready to head north again and will be in the shop for most of the weekend.

twentyfootdaredevil
08-14-2008, 01:57 PM
I will be around tonight and tomm night.
Sat I am headed out of town and Sunday I am working at Interlake!!

Grant
08-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Any of the Evansvill guys going to be in town this weekend? I'll be doing a Quick reassembly of the rear suspension on the 4Runner because I'm trying to get it ready to head north again and will be in the shop for most of the weekend.
I'll be around this weekend if you need a another set of hands. But need to work on my runner too.
I will be around tonight and tomm night.
Sat I am headed out of town and Sunday I am working at Interlake!!

Josh I want to work at Interlake Sunday if it's ok. 4.70 gear is in the tc and I love it, super low compaired to what I had. Also mounted winch, and front bumper is almost done. Wanted to talk to you about getting some nylon rope for the winch.

Bear
08-14-2008, 08:55 PM
Hey... Wait a sec... Just exactly who are you refering to? I'll have you know my truck has been muddied up many a time, and before you say it the mud did NOT come a puddle in the mall parking lot (well, maybe a little). :flipoff2:
sounds like someone has a guilty conscious. :D