: new ride

99TanTaco
08-12-2008, 06:29 PM
picked this up on Sat http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrystaco/sets/72157606693717594/ just hadn't had time to post pics till now

It's a slightly used 08 Mazda 3 S Sport

I think it will be at least next summer before I can buy something for the trails

ohio03trdtaco
08-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Now you just got to put some dents and scratches in it. :D

Shakerhood
08-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Looks like a nice little ride, I have heard nothing but good things about them. They are suppose to be built on the Volvo/Euro Focus Chassis so you should be in good shape.

Full_Tilt_Fud
08-12-2008, 10:44 PM
sweet.........should be a good ride for you

I payed my truck off a couple weeks ago and have been looking at cars but I can't do it..........I can't stand being that low to the ground.........just not comfortable.

I am thinking of buying a older toy pickup for a DD.........mileage wont be any better but will save wear and tear and miles on my Tacoma (plus keep it out of the salt)

bradleyem
08-13-2008, 09:15 AM
zoom zoom :D

NEV2DEP
08-13-2008, 09:43 AM
not bad at all I really like that color

RCBS
08-13-2008, 01:26 PM
nice! that blue is sharp. good looking car!

sweet.........should be a good ride for you

I payed my truck off a couple weeks ago and have been looking at cars but I can't do it..........I can't stand being that low to the ground.........just not comfortable...

lol! you oughta ride in my VW...i can almost see under a stock F/S pickup in it. pretty bad when you gotta look up at a 2wd S-10.

99TanTaco
08-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Now you just got to put some dents and scratches in it. :D
it came pre-scatched so I should be set:)

zoom zoom :D
I haven't installed the "zoom zoom" sticker that came with it but I gotta say those commercials are no bs, this thing just begs to be driven hard

bradleyem
08-13-2008, 07:44 PM
I haven't installed the "zoom zoom" sticker that came with it but I gotta say those commercials are no bs, this thing just begs to be driven hard

Yeah, if I had to get a small car, I'd be torn between a Mazda and a Mitsubishi. Both seem to make really fun to drive cars that are very performance driven for the price. Sometimes I wish that I never got rid of my Eagle Talon Tsi AWD (Basically a Mitsubishi Eclipse). That was a really fun car to drive, although as stated before, it took alot of getting used to being so low to the ground.

I'd probably go with an older Lancer EVO, although it would kinda' defeat the purpose of getting a small car....gas milage would go right out the window.....LOL

head
08-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Looks sharp. I love the blue. But you know, its not 4wd.

it came pre-scatched so I should be set:)

I know what you mean. Everytime I have to rent a car for work, I get a mazda 6. Those just love to be driven hard.

ugly's ok
08-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Nice ride! I was hopeing for a taco though lol

toy yoda
08-14-2008, 03:33 PM
that is a very nice ride! but I am still sad that you won't be wheeling with us for a while :(

bradleyem
08-14-2008, 03:35 PM
I agree...I really like the color, and it'll be a nice D/D but we could always count on Terry to pull a wheelstand and blow a CV and make an outing interesting :D