: New offroad shop!!

twentyfootdaredevil
08-15-2008, 12:06 PM
This is alittle sooner than I wanted to post this so I wont get into very specific details.

I am in the proccess of starting an offroad business. I have several suppliers ready for my start date. I will be a full service fab shop with retail space.

I can also help you out with all your axle needs as well! Everything from gears and lockers to knuckle turning and custom axleshafts.

As I get closer to my "open" date I will be more forthcoming with the details.

Driver12518
08-15-2008, 12:43 PM
AWESOME!!

Can you give us a location?

Hoss
08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey, Josh. Are you up for building me a rear bumper?

Real simple and plain out of 4x3 tube...nothing fancy, but I do want to cut the bed sides.

NwiTACO
08-15-2008, 01:08 PM
I'm also also in the market for a rear bumper for cut bedsides! :D

twentyfootdaredevil
08-15-2008, 02:18 PM
I have done the "Boatside acouple of times now so I should be good on that!

Bumpers are no problem at all.

Crozby85
08-15-2008, 03:47 PM
can u post some of your work?

also i am a computer programmer i can build u a really nice website for ur business:D

twentyfootdaredevil
08-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Honestly before now I never really took that many pictures.

But I will get some build threads up pretty soon.

brinner
08-15-2008, 06:31 PM
make sure you and i have a sit down @ interlake. (As you know i have a project in the works, you can pm me for more details if you want/need them before interlake)

Bear
08-18-2008, 08:23 AM
… you can pm me for more details if you want/need them before interlake)

Before? has there been a date set already or something else I missed?

Bear
08-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Josh, when you get ready to release the opening date, let me know so we can add you to the "vendor's list" sticky.

I definitely would like to promote from "within"!

brinner
08-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Before? has there been a date set already or something else I missed?

no, i just threw that out there in case he wanted to dive into the details about it now or just wait til interlake. (which may be my last run for the season til summer)

Bear
08-18-2008, 10:40 AM
I foud your thread on the scheduling after this thread, so I figured that was what you were talking about.

I think I am about to get the truck back on all fours and now you are saying you are "finished" for the season? you suck!

brinner
08-18-2008, 10:46 AM
im about this (] [) far from being in over my head between maintaining a budget buffer for any serious breaks that might happen while wheeling, repairs, gas money and parts collection/progress on the axle. That custom clutch kit really hit me hard.(i dont regret it...just set me back pretty good)

Bear
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
now you are understanding what took me 4 years to finish mine!

AFTER I decided to put the front axle on, I also purchased/built my sliders, put the celica seats in, and bought the super charger. All deals I found while searching for my SAS collection (well the sliders were factored into the SAS since I didn't have any when I started thinking about the SAS project)

I also had a clutch go out while collecting and i think some other maintenance things crop up that were unexpected.

I am glad you are aware of having a budget buffer, that was a smart decision, over going balls out and buying everything you could until the bank account was dry.

Hoss
08-18-2008, 12:47 PM
im about this (] [) far from being in over my head between maintaining a budget buffer for any serious breaks that might happen while wheeling, repairs, gas money and parts collection/progress on the axle. That custom clutch kit really hit me hard.(i dont regret it...just set me back pretty good)

You can still come and ride. I'll always have a seat open.

brinner
08-18-2008, 02:17 PM
You can still come and ride. I'll always have a seat open.

shweet...wait, im assuming that the color commentary comes standard with this option correct?:D

Bear
08-18-2008, 02:55 PM
take over was the first time I had heard the color commentary, and I have ridden with Hoss at Badlands…might be only for special events. :D

Grant
08-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Got anymore info for us. Shop or website in the works yet.

I'm off untill Wednesday if need some help hauling or anything let know.

Hoss
08-28-2008, 07:37 PM
take over was the first time I had heard the color commentary, and I have ridden with Hoss at Badlands…might be only for special events. :D

I completely forgot about this thread.

We rode together at Harlan last year, too.

Yeah, I ws in rare form that day. Tired, away from home, just enjoying myself. But, I'm always good for a story or two.