: Tm 8/16/08

howyadoin
08-16-2008, 05:13 PM
A few of us went and blasted through CD, Anaconda, and LT this morning. Great trip with no carnage other than Al ripped out a valve stem. Yes, it was hot when we left, thanks for asking!:D
Here's a link to some pics because I'm lazy (heatstroke....no, not Mike:D )...
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/howyadoinaz/tm81608/

MerMan
08-16-2008, 07:58 PM
A few of us went and blasted through CD, Anaconda, and LT this morning. Great trip with no carnage other than Al ripped out a valve stem. Yes, it was hot when we left, thanks for asking!:D

Mike,I see no stickies on your rig WTF??..nice pics though

howyadoin
08-16-2008, 08:01 PM
Mike,I see no stickies on your rig WTF??..nice pics though

He was supposed to pick them up today, so I thought I'd give 'em one last run!:D They actually work pretty good when they're aired down.

lvanst
08-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Physical therapy starts in a week!
I can come out and play in late September... :xcrazy: :xcrazy: :xcrazy:

MerMan
08-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Physical therapy starts in a week!
I can come out and play in late September... :xcrazy: :xcrazy: :xcrazy:

Did you pick up the tires yet??:worthless

Greenee
08-17-2008, 10:25 PM

Hey thanks for the pic's of me stuck in the mud :flipoff1: I wounder what happened to the pic's of you stuck :D

MerMan
08-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Hey thanks for the pic's of me stuck in the mud :flipoff1: I wounder what happened to the pic's of you stuck :D

Yeah man,it looked real muddy up there.What happened to your tire?

howyadoin
08-18-2008, 08:28 AM
Senator, I have no recollection of those events?:D I never post pics of me looking like a dumb-ass!:flipoff3:

Yeah man,it looked real muddy up there.What happened to your tire?
Al lost a valve stem that is tucked away all the way behind the rim and the beadlock. The valve stems come through a hole in the rim from the backside and seem to be really protected, but there must have been a rock or something that got wedged next to it, and then when he was on the throttle, it ripped it off from the backside......very strange!:eek:

MerMan
08-18-2008, 09:19 AM
How did you guys fix it?

howyadoin
08-18-2008, 09:54 AM
How did you guys fix it?

He drove it off the trail and then we brought the trailer to the buggy.

Symon623
08-18-2008, 10:45 AM

Senator, I have no recollection of those events?:D I never post pics of me looking like a dumb-ass!:flipoff3:

Al, Mike manages to lose any of those but contrary to what he posted here he does post pics of himself appearing as he described here...... :p

Kaistie
08-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah, where are the 4Wheelers RTI ramp pics?

Greenee
08-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah, where are the 4Wheelers RTI ramp pics?

Seems that those pic's never made it into his photo bucket, :confused: it was just a small micaluculation. :xbeer1:

howyadoin
08-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Seems that those pic's never made it into his photo bucket, :confused: it was just a small micaluculation. :xbeer1:

They are there! I was a little disappointed because I heard there was video of it somewhere, but I've never seen it?:D Pretty much if you want to see me make as ass of myself, all you have to do is hang around for 5-10 minutes!

Greenee
08-18-2008, 04:01 PM
They are there! I was a little disappointed because I heard there was video of it somewhere, but I've never seen it?:D Pretty much if you want to see me make as ass of myself, all you have to do is hang around for 5-10 minutes!

If I recall it only takes you half that long to drink a beer.:xbeer2:

howyadoin
08-18-2008, 04:09 PM
If I recall it only takes you half that long to drink a beer.:xbeer2:

Shouldn't you be working or something?:D Speaking of beer, thinking about busting out the plasma, sawzall, and portable band saw tomorrow...see how much damage I can cause in a couple hours!:eek:

Greenee
08-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Shouldn't you be working or something?:D Speaking of beer, thinking about busting out the plasma, sawzall, and portable band saw tomorrow...see how much damage I can cause in a couple hours!:eek:

Don't tell me actually thinking about working on your buggy :clap: is the sky falling. :rolleyes:

howyadoin
08-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Don't tell me actually thinking about working on your buggy :clap: is the sky falling. :rolleyes:

Or...I may install all the seats in my Juggy? Give me a yell when you get a chance, I gots a kweschun.:D

lvanst
08-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Did you pick up the tires yet??:worthless

I'll call Tim tomorrow (now that the Taco is back on the road)...

And...

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg257/lvanst/FrankenLoren2.jpg