TTORA Forum banner

Land Cruiser Truck!!

3K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Max 
#1 ·
#21 ·
Thought so, "eriks 4x4 toy pages"

A factory option on ‘93-97 Landcruiser FZJ-80's is a hi-pinion electric locking front differential. It can be installed into modified 8" axle housings, similar to the 4Runner/Tacoma locker mentioned above. The reverse-cut gear sets for this diff are the same as for the standard hi-pinion diff mentioned earlier.

These vehicles also had an optional rear 8.875" electric locker . This one has been retrofitted into other Landcruiser models with considerable effort (see this article), but it doesn't appear to be compatible with any non-Landcruiser vehicles.

#23 ·
Thats true it is one of a kind, and I like it to! 4 a while I had the concept of puting a 4door taco bed on my xtra cab. Would be pretty sick, shorten the wheel base and I would bob the bed. I have since seen a truck that did it. This truck is a whole nother level, lots of skill and fabing and it looks like a professional job. I saw pics of this truck before and thought is was a import.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.