: Water Pumps and Antifreeze oh my!

Rodge
08-28-2008, 08:18 AM
So my water pump blew out on me yesterday. Someone was gracious enough to lend their expertise, tools, and garage so I could fix it. ;)

I get to work today and wouldn't you know it, there's antifreeze leaking out from under the truck and I can see a nice trail leading into my parking space at work. SHIT! I didn't do a good job mating the gasket to the pump/block. Wait a second, that's leaking from INSIDE the cab!

Anyways, this is a note to everyone, when you put the half empty bottle of antifreeze back in your truck, make sure it's standing upgright and the cap is on tight. :banghead:

86 toy
08-28-2008, 04:59 PM
So my water pump blew out on me yesterday. Someone was gracious enough to lend their expertise, tools, and garage so I could fix it. ;)

I get to work today and wouldn't you know it, there's antifreeze leaking out from under the truck and I can see a nice trail leading into my parking space at work. SHIT! I didn't do a good job mating the gasket to the pump/block. Wait a second, that's leaking from INSIDE the cab!

Anyways, this is a note to everyone, when you put the half empty bottle of antifreeze back in your truck, make sure it's standing upgright and the cap is on tight. :banghead:

ha ha thats a good one!!!

rocktoy
08-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Nice one Red. I'd bet your not the first to do that though.