: Saterday night wheeling.....

rockbronco
08-31-2008, 03:25 PM
should have made PD instead of night wheeling axle alley huh? Wish I could have made pd but have family commitments this weekend so couldn't be gone. Got away on Saturday night to run fj with a buddy and a couple of undertakers. one of them might have pictures of it on its side but I was hanging by my seatbelt until I got winched back on my wheels so I couldnt get any expect garage posers

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/667417/fullsize/p8310034.jpg

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/667418/fullsize/p8310035.jpg

Short story I got in a bad way getting up the hill climb at the end of the trail. just started to rain so stuff was a little slick. had to back up down the hill and slide into a hole. tried to take a differnt line and ended up on my pass side. didnt go all the way over onto my lid but damn close. It was sorta unexpected too. nothing felt tippy but hit it just right and next thing you know Im going WTF was that and Im laying on my side. It was a fun ride..That trail is totally differnt than the last time i rain it a few months ago. Had to winch the big fall.

Nater
08-31-2008, 03:51 PM
that shit'll buff out! no sweat

Kaistie
08-31-2008, 04:05 PM
I was thinking some white fingernail polish would do the trick:eek: Damn Dustin, looks like you were right...should have made PD.

MerMan
08-31-2008, 05:18 PM
I was thinking some white fingernail polish would do the trick:eek: Damn Dustin, looks like you were right...should have made PD.

Dont listen to Nate,your doing great Dustin:shiner:

bentyota
08-31-2008, 05:41 PM

the rasin club is growing daily:D

rockbronco
08-31-2008, 06:22 PM

yeah your desease is speading quickly my friend. :D

I have a spare fender. Ill just bash in the inner fender since its hitting my battery and my hood wont latch all the way. smash down the hood and get the new fender on it and do it again.

I need a cage ASAP. all I kept thiking is fuck no cage all the way over!:welder:

lvanst
08-31-2008, 08:25 PM
yeah your desease is speading quickly my friend. :D

I have a spare fender. Ill just bash in the inner fender since its hitting my battery and my hood wont latch all the way. smash down the hood and get the new fender on it and do it again.

I need a cage ASAP. all I kept thiking is fuck no cage all the way over!:welder:

Cages are good! They make you stupid brave, and then the real fun begins... :D

MerMan
08-31-2008, 09:02 PM
the rasin club is growing daily:D

Its all part of my plan..:xdevil:

FAUX X 4
09-01-2008, 02:24 PM
That looks alot better now Dustin!!! :shiner:

Kaistie
09-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Don't listen to all these sheet metal haters. They are just trying to make themselves feel better about their beat up, wrinkled junk. Fix it up nice and pretty:p

rockbronco
09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Im fixing the fender up today. Is going to be full race. watch out.

see Faux thats what happens when you actually get out and wheel...no comments from the jackstand club. fix your crap and go wheeling already.

Now back to the cage drawings and ideas. Better get moving on that. Keep thinking I got luck and didnt end up farther over with a roof on my nugget.

Spinnas
09-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Axle Alley?

FAUX X 4
09-01-2008, 07:12 PM
...see Faux thats what happens when you actually get out and wheel...no comments from the jackstand club. fix your crap and go wheeling already.

Gladly!!!.................... paypal donations can be sent to eric(at)rsvpaz.com! :D

rockbronco
09-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Axle Alley?

yeah...

all better

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/668036/fullsize/p9010037.jpg

beat the door back too. it was all smashed to hell and would hardly shut
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/668041/fullsize/p9010040.jpg

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/668042/fullsize/p9010041.jpg

Spinnas
09-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Mike(red buggy) said the AA fall is almost undriveable now and he took a 2nd gear full throttle assault to make it:eek: No kidding you had to winch the big fall if that's the case.

rockbronco
09-01-2008, 08:47 PM
yup he had to get after it pretty hard to get up it. After watching him make it I was like no way Im climbing that bitch. I made it back at AZrocks unassisted but it is way deeper now. I was almost able to get it but could not get my right rear to hook the ledge due to the water. I think if it was dry i could have made it. That whole trail has changed now and is alot of fun just watch that last climb, haha.

we started at woodys wash but I never attempted it along with most of the guys in the group. Another trail that has changed alot. That first fall is deep and filled with water now!

Heatstroke
09-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Ouchie. Bud told me you guys were headed out for some fun and it looks like you found it. I'm looking forward to being able to wheel again, all in due time I guess. Stop bye the next time you're in the neighborhood.

rockbronco
09-01-2008, 09:37 PM
yeah man i hear ya. I cant wait til the weather cools down

I gotta bring scotts tires down sometime next week so Ill give ya a ring. I wanna check out your fuel tank

MerMan
09-01-2008, 09:50 PM
AA is fucked up!Last time I ran it with Carlos,we had to take the winch as well.But I do agree,if it was dry I would of made it as well:cool:

Modesto Scott
09-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Nice damage, even nicer fix.

FAUX X 4
09-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Nice damage, even nicer fix.

Is that a Bucket of Chicken in your avatar??? :confused: