: NEW KY President!!!!!

Hagan34
09-11-2008, 09:14 AM
I got called about one of the jobs I applied for yesterday and they offered me the job. Still waiting on another one of the jobs to get back to me, but it looks like I may be moving to Colorado....... So with that, KY will need a new President. The web site is was paid for through 3 years and I will get the Password and account info to whoever says they want the job.

Let me Know!!!

muddertrucker99
09-11-2008, 11:52 AM
I got called about one of the jobs I applied for yesterday and they offered me the job. Still waiting on another one of the jobs to get back to me, but it looks like I may be moving to Colorado....... So with that, KY will need a new President. The web site is was paid for through 3 years and I will get the Password and account info to whoever says they want the job.

Let me Know!!!

I'll take the job!

mossytaco
09-11-2008, 12:57 PM
If there is a vote my vote goes for Muddertrucker99.

Bear
09-11-2008, 01:05 PM
If there is a vote my vote goes for Muddertrucker99.TTORA is not a democracy, presidency is passed down and then approved by the powers above.

Let me Know!!!

Well with mixed feelings I say congrats Mike, you need to let me know where you end up, I am still pulling for having to do that "20ft snorkel mod" we were talking about, but CO wheel'n sounds fun also!

I miss colorado. used to visit there yearly when I lived in NM and even Texas! truly beautiful country. just don't fall down any abandon mine shafts. LOL you need to call before you leave so we can…hell you just need to call me sometime regardless!

steve h
09-11-2008, 02:29 PM
What part of Colorado?

Bear had to mention Texas in there somehow.

Bear
09-11-2008, 02:38 PM
at least I mentioned New Mexico first! :flipoff1:

Hagan34
09-11-2008, 05:27 PM
from the prices on the houses out there I'll have to be close to Grand Junction, my job would be ~45 mins toward Vail in Eagle. Oh and I'll be about 1.5 hrs from Moab :rolleyes: still a chance I'll get the job in WV but havent heard anything yet and need to tell CO something tomorrow.

muddertrucker99
09-11-2008, 06:17 PM
That would be sweet to live that close to the Moab. But at least you be able to wheel when your not working. Is the truck gonna be the first vechile your gonna move out there?

Hagan34
09-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Is the truck gonna be the first vechile your gonna move out there?

NO!

ky_savage
09-11-2008, 08:45 PM
I wish I were moving out west somewhere :(

Hagan34
09-11-2008, 09:28 PM

I was requested to bring Hoss with me

muddertrucker99
09-11-2008, 09:35 PM
He would be a good one to take with you. Just make sure they have fudge rounds.

ky_savage
09-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I nominate myself as a stowaway:D

Bear
09-12-2008, 08:45 AM
x2

that was suppose to be quiet! :rolleyes:
from the prices on the houses out there I'll have to be close to Grand Junction, my job would be ~45 mins toward Vail in Eagle. Oh and I'll be about 1.5 hrs from Moab :rolleyes: still a chance I'll get the job in WV but havent heard anything yet and need to tell CO something tomorrow.
I don't think there is a bad area in Colorado. Since we got married, I have been working on Pam to think about retiring in either Colorado or New Mexico (not Texas surprise surprise!)

If you need anything, between now and then and even after, let me know. I'll do what I can. In efforts of trying to not get mushy over the internet...I have to say, you have been a good friend to us since we moved up here.From the first run at slade to the recent Take Over. Myself as well as the family is going to miss you afterwards! I hope the new digs has extra space, especially that close to MOEB! I'll be making a visit.

Now if you end up in WV, well I am sure we can find some trails to get into trouble on as well! and I have a niece not far from there so I may hit you up on the way over to visit her!

Hoss
09-12-2008, 09:17 AM

when did you talk to my wife?

Hagan34
09-12-2008, 08:27 PM
when did you talk to my wife?

:D your not sure are you *insert evil laugh here*

Its official I'll be moving to the western slope of Colorado. I'll be working in the Eagle area and will have to live about 1.5-2 hrs away to be able to afford a house, closer to Grand Junction and closer to Moab, believe its about 1.5 hrs from GJ.

would be glad to house a couple people for a Moab run. just give me a few months to actually find a place, going to do the temp thing for a bit, and find out where i want to be before buying.

muddertrucker99
09-12-2008, 09:52 PM
:D your not sure are you *insert evil laugh here*

Its official I'll be moving to the western slope of Colorado. I'll be working in the Eagle area and will have to live about 1.5-2 hrs away to be able to afford a house, closer to Grand Junction and closer to Moab, believe its about 1.5 hrs from GJ.

would be glad to house a couple people for a Moab run. just give me a few months to actually find a place, going to do the temp thing for a bit, and find out where i want to be before buying.

Congrats on the Job

mossytaco
09-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Congrats!!! Sucks though man would like to have wheeled with you more!!

brinner
09-13-2008, 09:51 AM
..............would be glad to house a couple people for a Moab run................

dibs on the basement couch :D

twhzr7s
09-13-2008, 10:43 AM
I know I just joined TTORA, but good luck, great wheeling with you, Terry

Hoss
09-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Congrats!!! Sucks though man would like to have wheeled with you more!!

It sucks for everybody but mike's wallet.

slander
09-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Congrats man!! I almost moved out to the aspen/glenwood springs area last year, and ive been kicking myself evreyday since!! The ammount of trails out there are crazy, plus being within 2hrs of moab is unbeatable. Enjoy man, thats an awesome state, hope u love snow. I was working in aspen at the aprt last year and it snowed 3ft in one night, it was pretty awesome!!