: Indiana Trails?

Crozby85
10-09-2008, 12:07 PM
I want to find more FREE trails in Indiana to explore/wheel, if anyone out there knows of any decent trails or areas please post them up.

heres my 2cents
Allen's Creek and the surrounding area. - this is state land i believe a ORV is required
http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l420/crozby85/Offroad/Monroe/allenscreek-1.jpg

Bear
10-09-2008, 12:44 PM
the main concern with "free trails" is the legality of them. Please make certain that these trails are public and legal to wheel on.

Crozby85
10-09-2008, 12:53 PM
the main concern with "free trails" is the legality of them. Please make certain that these trails are public and legal to wheel on.

if they are not, is it ok to post up here anyways and drive on your own risk.

for example allens creek is state but i didnt have a ORV sticker i drove on my own risk

Bear
10-09-2008, 01:12 PM
we do not promote illegal or irresponsible wheel'n. if it is legal to wheel on the trial with a permit, please indicate.

Other than that, please refrain.

Crozby85
10-09-2008, 01:37 PM
gottcha:doh:

mpiercey
10-09-2008, 01:53 PM
I think a "hang'in" is in order Sheriff..........LOL

I am with you Crosby on finding places to explore but let's do it the right way, follow the rules!

Bear
10-09-2008, 03:19 PM
gottcha:doh:

I think a "hang'in" is in order Sheriff..........LOL

I am with you Crosby on finding places to explore but let's do it the right way, follow the rules!

I am not trying to rain on anyones parade or be the heavy here. but part of wheel'n is being responsible without reckless regard for others.

Okay DC here is your warning…I am using my T reference again.

Back in Texas, we used to be able to wheel almost anywhere there was not barbed wire. But too many yahoo's that disregarded peoples property as well as tore up the public lands caused the state to pass a bill that kept all ORV's off public lands. the wording was typical government mumbo jumbo. But the bill made it illegal to have a motorized vehicle in any water way. Sound okay right?

Well by water way, the law specified a water way by any terrain that water flowed, whether it was currently dry or otherwise. So basically all public land was shut down to motor cycle,s ATV's and trucks/4 wheel drives.

If you go on land illegally, then it obviously puts a bad light on our sport, but I am not going to go into all that as I am sure everyone knows the do's and don'ts.

Just make sure you wheel responsibly and especially if you have your TTORA stickers showing. :D

NwiTACO
10-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Just make sure you wheel responsibly and especially if you have your TTORA stickers showing. :D

Can I still wear my TTORA hat and shirt?:D

Bear
10-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Stfu!!!!!!!!!:D