: Contact information

Bear
10-13-2008, 10:34 AM
That time of year again!

I need to update all of our contact list with current phone numbers and email addresses.

Please send them to me, so that we can update our roster. Send them to my email address, and if you do not have that address send me a pm.

Even if you have sent this information in the past and that information has not changed…still send in the contact stuff. It is much easier to make a new list than it is to go back threw old emails.

Let's give this about a week. so please get your info in before that!

thanks

95toyotan - Done
Bear - Done
Drunken Cricket - Done
muddertrucker99 - Done
NwiTACO - Done
Brinner - Done
Crosby - Done
Jeep Crasher- Done
Driver (and a bunch of numbers)- Done
dirttoy- Done
Jason -Done
Twenty foot daredevil -Done
bstoocool -Done
muddertrucker99 -Done (even if he is Kentucky)
DN1911-Done
Grant-Done
twhzr7s-Done

Bear
10-13-2008, 03:07 PM
with this thread less than a day old, I have gotten two individuals send me their info.

Please don't delay in updating for me.

Also rest assured, this information is safe with me. I don't even know how to go about selling any information such as this. :D

Bear
10-14-2008, 09:29 AM
Daily Bump! have gotten some, but I know we still have members that need to send me your contact info.

M.P
dustin
Jason,
Brian S
20foot…

there are others as well, this list is just off the top of my head!

Bear
10-16-2008, 01:40 PM
You guys are not making this simple task easy!

Jordan, I need your contact info as well.

Griz, I have no idea where your contact info landed, please send it to me ( I have everything except phone number)

Bear
10-17-2008, 09:00 AM
I maybe wrong, but I believe I am only waiting on phone numbers from the above and we might be finished.

I do not have contact info on most of our "out of state" members, but for the locals we have done good.

Thank you to everyone so far for helping.

Hoss! yes send in your info. full Tilt, I need to know your status as well.

All the Illinois "lurkers" send me your info as well. you guys are always welcome over here!

Okay, so I am not as close to being finished as I thought, but we have a great start. and this will probably be an on-going thing anyway. But I am not Saying to procrastinate on getting me the info.

Hoss
10-17-2008, 10:15 AM
^I don't have your email addy. You want me to just send it in a PM?

Bear
10-17-2008, 10:18 AM
thats' fine, most everyone has done it that way.

and I thought you had my email? I already have your phone number from the first run you went on with us so as long as it has not changed, I do not need it.