TTORA Forum banner

With of 80 Series LC Front Axle?

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  phi564 
#1 · (Edited)
Width of 80 Series LC Front Axle?

I would like to know what the width of the front axle is wms to wms on an 80 series. Thanks.

#4 ·
So they are wider that the solid axle pickups? I ask cause I have a 94 Runner with an 85 pickup axle under the front that is only about 60" wms to wms with 1.5 wheel spacers on each side. I would like front end to around 63" with out wheel spacers to make it a little more stable and keep 37" tires from hitting the leave springs. If someone could let me know for sure that would be great.

#7 ·
I have another ? does anyone know what the lengths of the inner axle shafts of an 80 series front axle are or could somebody measure from the center of the diff to each of the steering stops on the knuckles for me, that will give me a good enough idea of the lengths.

thanks

#10 ·
I have searched and I have only found that WMS to WMS is 62.79" but I need the lengths of the inner shafts cause I am going to widen an 83 truck front axle housing and maybe use LC shafts

#13 ·
good luck on steering

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.