: InTTORA sweatshirts, Hoodies and Beanies…

Bear
11-05-2008, 08:28 AM
FINALLY! I have been working behind the scenes with a vendor to provide some "winter" InTTORA apparel for the chapter. These items are not silk screened either, they will be embroidered.

I will have the design up some time soon in this thread. Our very own Crosby worked with me on developing the design. I think every one should be happy with it. (no image of a solid axle Tacoma) If you are not, don't order :rolleyes: But we would like everyone to "represent"

The following will be offered at the price listed next to item:

Sweatshirts- 28$
Hoodies - 32$
beanies- 14$ this is a fleece lined knit beanie.

One down side is there will be a set up fee. Depending on how many orders we receive will determine how much each individuals share will be.

Once the initial order is placed, we will be adding a "store front" to our website so that any future orders can be dealt directly with the vendor. This store front will also include the ever "popular" decals both the full color and die cut versions.

Initial orders will be taken at the November 22nd meeting with an extention of one week after the meeting for late orders.

Stay tuned to this thread for the posting of the design.

On the color selection, the details are stlll being worked out. (Brinner, I doubt orange will be offered but I am working on it)Probably only have a couple basic colors, grey, black, and maybe red or something (no blue as it will interfere with the design)

Bear
11-05-2008, 08:44 AM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/Bear4x4/InTTORA%20images/falling.jpg

All white area will be transparent so that the fabric/background will show.

*design subject to change without notice~ to add more information

Bear
11-07-2008, 08:25 AM
one of the "hang ups" on this project has been selecting the color options for the garment.

we have determined what colors will NOT work. But the colors that will work seem fewer.

We are going with the standard Gray sweatshirt fleece, Royal, yellow, and hunter green.

there is also an additional fee for sizes 2X and up of $2-$3 dollars extra.

(*brinner, vendor said that orange would be available if you want one or two. :D just not offering as a standard color

95toyotan
11-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Is there any way crozby could do a pic with the colored backgrounds for visuals? I also like orange,wander what shade they got?

And how about....CAMO...???:D

Bear
11-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Camo...NO!

I really don't know if Crosby can add the color. The main issue is monitor resolution, as well as variances in fabric colors.

Without actual pantone color numbers, the colors can not be matched via computer screen.

That doesn't even include batch color variance among the shirt distributor.

95toyotan
11-29-2008, 08:34 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/Bear4x4/InTTORA%20images/falling.jpg

All white area will be transparent so that the fabric/background will show.

*design subject to change without notice~ to add more information

So this is the design we have quoted and ready to go with a $50 set up fee. If we wait on a new design to be made and agreed on it would probably be well after christmas before we could even think about getting a finished product. I for one would like to go ahead with the current design for this winter and take the time on the next design for T-shirt weather.

So is there anyone else that would like to go ahead with this design now and share the set up fee?We have atleast two already myself and Bear,who else wants a hoodie while it's still cold out?

Bear
12-01-2008, 09:08 AM
I think if we can get a few commitments then we can place an order.

As discussed at the meeting. this design or the revised design Crosby is working on currently is only a "winter" design" we will have a different design for the spring/tee shirts.

NwiTACO
12-01-2008, 11:15 AM
I wasn't at the meeting for this discussion, but I feel that the design needs to have a truck on it. Whether it's a minitruck, tacoma, Fj, whatever. Doesn't have to be any specific individuals truck, just a picture of a truck like the back of the TO shirts or something, I just feel that the current design doesn't really speak much for what InTTORA even is. Just my :2cents:

DN1911
12-01-2008, 12:48 PM
there were some ideas tossed around for some new designs to be made up and voted on. i do not have the skills to do the graphics but would have to agree with NwiTACO that something with a truck on it would represent the club better

Bear
12-05-2008, 08:38 AM
I was going to send this out for a quote before releasing it to you members. But even if I was to do that, we would not get a quote for a week or so as the vendor will be out of the office.

So to try and be the most efficient here is the design for you guys to approve, under the understanding that the design could cause an alteration on the original price quoted for the other design

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/Bear4x4/LOGO.jpg

the state outline will be adjusted by embroider for best possible effect, the color though will be the state's navy blue in the flag or very close.

So let the critiquing begin!

And again, Thank you Crosby needs to be given for working on the design while he is suppose to be working (I guess I am a bad influence on him as well. :D )

brinner
12-05-2008, 08:48 AM
fix the "A" and its good

Bear
12-05-2008, 09:15 AM
what kind of welder should we use?

:D

DN1911
12-05-2008, 11:32 AM
that is an improvemnt inmy opioin, i'm not sure i care for the state outline but i could live with it.

Crozby85
12-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Brinner what about the "A"

Bear
12-05-2008, 12:29 PM
he wants it to look solid instead of it being in pieces

NwiTACO
12-05-2008, 12:38 PM
that is an improvemnt inmy opioin, i'm not sure i care for the state outline but i could live with it.

X2.

Bear
12-05-2008, 12:48 PM
X2.

from a design stand point, the logo needs some type of border. Otherwise it would be extremely out of balance.

If you were to use a geometric shape, then you are asking for all kinds of design nightmares. But the logo does need something to "hold" it all together

Crozby85
12-05-2008, 01:23 PM
What is their a reason why he doesnt like it?

it is a Font its not like i can change it, do you want me to use a diff. font?

Bear
12-05-2008, 01:41 PM
don't make any changes yet.

NwiTACO
12-05-2008, 02:09 PM
What is their a reason why he doesnt like it?

it is a Font its not like i can change it, do you want me to use a diff. font?

I think he meant the "crack" in the A. I know it is just the font, just kinda looks broken. I think it looks fine, maybe the state border would look better a little "thicker."

brinner
12-05-2008, 02:17 PM
yeah the crack in the A

Bear
12-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Pretty sure that is a fixed element of the font.

I told Crosby that we should try and find a "rock" font and this is what he came up with.

Hagan34
12-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Can I get the "vendor" info would like to work on a shirt for CO.

mpiercey
12-09-2008, 06:52 AM
For what it's worth, I like the tire track design, thicken up the state border, fix the "crack" in the A and put a toyota insignia in the upper left of the state. Much like the how people undertsand the "bowtie" they also can relate to the toyota symbol as well.

Just my thoughts.................

Griz

Bear
12-09-2008, 08:26 AM
the state outline will be done per the judgement of the vendor, she knows how to thick to make the boarder to make it look good.

as for the toyota logo, every extra stitch drives the price up, and for bold or thick lines that is a lot of stitches.

I believe Crosby is working on the A, The letters are a special font that is suppose to resemble rocks. Unfortunately some of the speciality fonts like those have built-in defaults that tell the last letter to do a special function or what not.

Bear
12-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Crosby just sent over the latest design corrections for the logo design.

I approved it and have sent it on to the vendor for a new price quote.

The new design has changed the stitch count so the price will more than likely change slightly as well.

But I wanted to get the design up to everyone ASAP. As soon as I have some prices I will post them up.

The colors of the sweats are still going to be the same as mentioned earlier ^^^

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/Bear4x4/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

NwiTACO
12-11-2008, 03:48 PM
:kewl:...I mean :xrocker: