: newbie here

wildyota
11-15-2008, 06:28 PM
hi, my name is brian. i was wanting to no where u all live at? i live in New Castle and i was wanting to no about your club... i have a 1985 yota. looking for some more people around here that likes to play on rocks and on the old trails. like the site keep up the good work.

95toyotan
11-15-2008, 09:19 PM
HEY, another new guy!!! WELCOME!!!

another brian..:lmao:

We're all over,north,south,east and west.

Have ya been reading the boards? Got a meeting shaping up for next saturday "I believe" :rolleyes: might wanna come?

Fuod
11-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Oh geez, another Brian... I thought we had enough of those... :D

Welcome to InTTORA! Look around, ask some questions... You can't go wrong here!

BTW, ever seen seen the show "Top Gear?" Well, believe it or not the "Stig" is one of our members!

I'm originally from Carmel, but now live in Evansville (moved a year ago). I don't feel quite as safe down here, but I don't have to deal with the dumbass carmel cops so it's a fair trade.

As mentioned above there is a club meeting this Sunday, you should plan on attending to meet some of our members!

BTW, our president is Bear and if you don't want to get on his bad side don't say anything negative about Texas or Shiner Bock beer. But, if you're like me, do it anyway just to piss him off! It's fun, trust me! :D

Glad to have you on board!

mpiercey
11-16-2008, 07:36 AM
I was the "Newbie" of the group. With you joining up maybe my status will change.......:) I live in Fishers, been with the club a few months. Met Bear and member Crosby, great guys. I am looking forward to the meeting on Sunday so I can meet everybody else.

Welcome to the club!

Griz

wildyota
11-16-2008, 08:03 PM
u all make me feel welcome. where is the meeting? and is there anyone in the club close to New Castle? i would love to meet up with u guys, sounds like a good time. OH there is alot of brians out there! that is a good name.....lol

brinner
11-17-2008, 07:41 AM
hi, my name is brian. i was wanting to no where u all live at? i live in New Castle and i was wanting to no about your club... i have a 1985 yota. looking for some more people around here that likes to play on rocks and on the old trails. like the site keep up the good work.

we shall call you......."B4"

I was the "Newbie" of the group. With you joining up maybe my status will change.......:) I live in Fishers, been with the club a few months. Met Bear and member Crosby, great guys. I am looking forward to the meeting on Sunday so I can meet everybody else.

Welcome to the club!

Griz

yup this kicks your status up a notch :D

Bear
11-17-2008, 07:53 AM
we shall call you......."B4"

I could have sworn we had another Brian, but when I listed all you B's out, you were right only 4 (damn foiled again!)

I thought you were going to call me this weekend if I didn't call you?…tonight!

Wildyota, welcome "aboard" look forward to having you around.

I believe you are our only New Castle member, but you can help to change that.

The meeting everyone talks about is November 23, (Sunday, not Saturday) The site and time has not be established yet, but will be by Wednesday at the latest. But everyone can plan it being in the Indianapolis area.

04trdtaco
11-17-2008, 09:27 AM
whats up welcome to inttora!!! hopefully see you sunday.

NwiTACO
11-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Welcome! I am about 1:45 mins west of ya out there in New castle! I spend alot of my time during the summer (when I'm not wheeling:D) out on Bass Lake with the trip to Lake Maxinkuckee! There are alot of very helpful people here esp. on the Indiana Boards!

Oh, btw watch out for those crazy TEXANS lurking around here in the shadows...:eek:

brinner
11-18-2008, 10:27 AM
:kewl:

Bear
11-18-2008, 10:56 AM

Oh, btw watch out for those crazy TEXANS lurking around here in the shadows...:eek:

HEY! BRINNER AND I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK! :p