TTORA Forum banner

land criuser parts

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Ebruddah 
#1 ·
does any one know where i can buy a front bumper for a 92 80 series, also need a mild lift, i know OME has a decent set-up but what else is there? thanks.

#6 ·
That is one sweet 80. Now that I've been bitten by the 'cruiser bug, I'd like to get a locked 80 to compliment my 40 :D Only thing is, they sure do suck the gas :(

#9 ·
or you might talk to action jackson from the colorado board he has been big on the 80 scene for a while now. he just sold his with 40's, cromo axles and the only costom 3-link setup i know about.
http://actionjackson.com/cruiser/

#11 ·
How big of tires do you want to run?

OME, Frankies Off Road, and Slee are your main choices in the US. I'm a big fan of OME and have run it on all my 80s. I like 4" competition springs in front with a J spring in the rear. This allows 35s to tuck nicely with no spacers. Going bigger than that requires new control arms. You will need to address caster with caster plates for anything more than about 3" of lift. 3" and under can be dealt with caster correction bushings. I would not buy into the Man A Fre drop brackets for caster correction, it sucks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.