: 09 schedules are up

Bear
11-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Go to the events folder and the first three threads are stickied. They will give you an idea on what is going on in the future with InTTORA.

These threads are to remain closed without any discussion. Once an event comes closer to happening, an information/discussion thread will be started in the events folder for that particular event.

These current threads are to give everyone an idea on what the chapter will be doing in the upcoming year so that you can plan accordingly.

muddertrucker99
11-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Bear i just got done reading the wheeling events! You or Brinner you guys must be mind readers. A couple of us guys were talking about getting down to Harlan about the same month as you guys.

brinner
11-24-2008, 08:23 PM
good to hear, if we end up keeping it the same month...we should try to also make it the same weekend.

muddertrucker99
11-24-2008, 09:07 PM
good to hear, if we end up keeping it the same month...we should try to also make it the same weekend.

That sounds like a winner to me also.

Bear
11-25-2008, 08:03 AM
We definitely need to coordinate then. I was actually wanting to try and cram more runs into the schedule, so that we could include Slade, but I was brought to my senses by more "level headed" members.

(for someone that has been breaking a lot, I always forget about repair time. too many events would have been impractical, so I am glad there is "more say" in our plans than just mine.)

Brinner is doing a hellva job!