TTORA Forum banner

Ready to Join the Land Cruiser Group!!

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  FlipSideUp 
#1 ·
I was looking for a Minivan for the family, since we needed something with 3 rows of seating.

Well, this came up at a great price, and I just couldn't pass it up!! :D

1997 Lexus LX450

104,000 well maintained miles, excellent interior condition, clean motor, runs smooth and solid... and I got it for less than $10k. :xrocker:

See less See more
#7 ·
Nice and clean!
Any plans for other stuff, other than sliders?

#9 ·
SLEE OFF-ROAD caters to the 80 series. Nice find!

#10 ·
Thanks, I'll check SLEE's out.

No plans on anything just yet. I still have more to do with my Tacoma, including a SAS (hopefully this year), and will make that a dedicated trail rig. The Lexus is proving to be very practical at the moment, as a family SUV. Maybe when my daughter us old enough not to need the baby seat anymore, I'll do something.

However, I might just put on a snorkel and a lift, especially after what happened during Hurricane Ike! The snorkel on my Taco proved to be very helpful through some flood waters out of my neighborhood!

#11 ·
Oh, and another option I may pursue is set up the Cruiser as a more Family Expedition oriented rig, for camping and family "field" trips. This is how my Tacoma was originally set-up during my "single days", until I discovered TTORA and got the off-roading bug for rocks and dirt!! :D

I can install a roof-top type tent/shower combo, snorkel, mild lift, etc., and I think it'll be perfect for that specific purpose. Then I have the Taco for more hardcore wheelin'!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.