: Location of Gorge in PA?

SuperPoser
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Hello,

I ran across this photo during a search some time ago...
http://www.bfro.net/news/roundup/images/PA_05/pa_tight_gorge.jpg

when I e-mailed the group inquiring about the location, I was notified "The location is being kept confidential to protect the area for research purposes."

I am not wanting to destroy the area nor inhibit research purposes, I am only attempting to find this gorge for a hiking trip and photo shoot...

if anyone knows the location, please let ME know...

According to the site, this photo is from a Pennsylvania Bigfoot Expedition near "the Jacob's Photos" which is apparently in Northwest PA...
I do not know how accurate this info is...

Any info on the gorge would be nice,

Thanks,
Mike

ohio03trdtaco
12-03-2008, 06:56 PM
That is a nice looking place there. I hope you find out where it is.

SuperPoser
12-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks Eric!
Found out the info already!
Watkin's Glen in NY.

see this thread:
http://www.paatving.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27173

bradleyem
12-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Damn..beat me to it....LOL I grew up in upstate NY, and used to go to Watkins Glen for SCCA races all the time.

SuperPoser
12-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Sweet!

When did you get the mustang Eric?

bradleyem
12-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Sweet!

When did you get the mustang Eric?

Got it on 8/30/2008.

The Tacoma was getting ready to throw a rod through the side of the block, so I figured that I'd better trade it in while I could still get something for it.

I got rid of both of the Tacomas :(

But I still have the Land Cruiser, and I can actually park / work on my vehicles in the garage now :)

I may look into getting an 80 series Land Cruiser or LX450 at some point too. The 'cruiser bug has bitten.....lol

SuperPoser
12-04-2008, 09:22 PM
nice dude!

what are you planning to do to the ford? (since you say "stock for now")

bradleyem
12-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Not sure exactly yet. Thinking of keeping it looking mostly stock. Possibly add a supercharger. Rousch and Edlebrock both have new TVS style superchargers that are showing alot of promise. 500HP or more with the 'charger kit alone and no other upgrades. Of course, over 500HP and you pretty much have to start upgrading the bottom end and driveline. Stock its right at 300HP. I hope to get some dyno runs next week for a baseline HP, and put a tune on it to increse HP and gas mileage a bit. The only thing about the new Mustangs is that the computer controls EVERYTHING, and it is so sensitive to changes that you have to re-tune for pretty much any modification that you do.

SuperPoser
12-04-2008, 10:17 PM
dang, hella awesome!

I have my spyder up to about 160HP after an intake and exhaust :rofl: