: InTTORA Map

Fuod
12-08-2008, 08:11 PM
I've set up a Google Map for InTTORA, you can see it at:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104577187093630649035.00045d93d5cdc8fd7b964
I added some members and parks, but I couldn't remember too many members/locations so you need to help me here. I only used forum names so there shouldn't be any security issues, although I don't think any terrorists out there would want to target our members, except maybe that Kentucky traitor Hagen, but he went to the darkside anyway so... Meh... :D

The map is private (i.e. will not show up in searches) so only people with the URL can view it. If the group wants to make this public let me know and I'll change it.

The map will allow anyone to edit it (as long as we don't make it public), so feel free to add yourself, or if I already added you then you can edit your information. If you have trouble adding/editing your info or you just don't want to be bothered by it then post it here or PM me and I'll take care of it. If you don't want your info posted then either delete it or contact me.

One thing I will comment on now is I need to find a better icon for off-road parks. I searched and didn't find any that I really liked, so let me know if you have a better one! Also feel free to use your own icon for your placemark. I played around with a picture of my truck but I didn't like the way it looked, but you might.

**edit: Oh yeah, you don't need to put your placemark at your exact location, I put mine at the nearest easily found intersection near my home. Only place yourself on your exact location if you don't mind the intarweb knowing where you live!

Enjoy!