: new here

irish1
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Just recently found this site. Got some good info from here. I'm from memphis, TN. I've got a 99 2wd reg cab yota, slightly modified. Wanted a pre-runner with a 5 spd, the local dealer told me good luck. I bought a stock 2wd from a guy at work and decided to play. I added a Fab-Tech 3.5" suspension lift, 3" body lift, 1.25" lift shackles, Eagle 58 alloys, some Serengeti 31x10.5 all terrains, 2 chamber Flowmaster & Valley trailer hitch for starters. Line-x spray in bed liner was done last year. Added a Delta tool box, and a real 5 ball shifter. Last month I upgraded with a Pioneer CD player & Alpine door speakers & amp. Here in the next few months i hope to add a 4.10 gear, limited slip & centerforce clutch. This is no longer a cheap toy, damn, I thought my old jeep was bad!

rojodiablo
06-24-2005, 11:46 PM
Well, you're on your way!!! Welcome aboard, and enjoy yourself. Sign up with the Tenn. board, there are a lot of wheelers in your area!

ShowStop
06-25-2005, 12:00 AM
Watch out for those Tennessee members, I hear they have problems keeping all 4 wheels on the ground. :eek: Welcome aboard! :cool:

rojodiablo
06-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Watch out for those Tennessee members, I hear they have problems keeping all 4 wheels on the ground. :eek: Welcome aboard! :cool:
Wheels on the ground, or wheels below the roofline??? :eek: