: badlands

natetru
12-18-2008, 09:59 AM
is anyone going to badlands this sunday? i am kicking around the idea....really im just trying to convince the little lady to go. i work on saturday but thought about trying my first visit there sunday.......when you trailer a truck in, do they charge for both vehicles or 1? also is it 20 to drive plus 5 for rider?
thanx guys

Bear
12-18-2008, 01:04 PM
It should only be one price for vehicle hitting the trails. plus rider.

If you do go out there by yourself, be careful, as I know you know, it is always best to use the "buddy system" might be able to hook up with another loner if worst comes to worst.

Also there is a mud bog directly as you drive into the quarry, take my advice and stay away from it, I have seen many vehicles get swallowed up by it.

NwiTACO
12-18-2008, 01:07 PM
$20 For truck and driver, $5 each passenger. Only pay for one truck. What are you gonna trailer in? Remember always wheel with a buddy :kewl:! Don't wanna freeze your :lmao:

natetru
12-18-2008, 04:44 PM
if i go i will trailer the stock toyota in case it breaks, but i would also like to hit the trail with my blazer....it has a gov lock rear 33's and 6 or so inches of lift. i probly wont go unless i find a buddy....

DN1911
12-18-2008, 10:13 PM
you should really wait until someone who has been there can go with you, but that is just my opinion.