: Web Site Images

Fuod
01-12-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm working on a rotating image feature for the upcoming InTTORA website and need some help from y'all.

First a thumbnail of your truck or whatever you want to use next to your member info on the site. Try to keep it in 4:3 format (ex: 640x480, 320x240, 160x120, etc) and a minimum size of 160x120. If you don't want to mess with the resizing go ahead and send it to me and I'll take care of it.

Second it would be really awesome if you went through all your InTTORA wheeling pictures and selected your favorites (as many as you want) and emailed them to me (preferably zipped) with a date and description of each picture. These can be of any size because I will have to resize them at a later time. Send them to drunkencricket(at)itzoe.net.

Thanks!

Hagan34
01-12-2009, 04:59 PM
feel free to grab any you want off my photo hosting

http://imageevent.com/hagan

I know there is a couple of the IN guys in there.

I'll send you a pick for my members section

brinner
01-12-2009, 05:01 PM
yeah ill get some to ya by saturday

Bear
01-13-2009, 09:57 AM
Joe, just sent you a pm to let you know where to find my images. (but forgot to mention that you need to first grab images from the InTTORA photobucket account, where a lot of my images are stored)

Are you working on this in conjunction with Crosby?

NwiTACO
01-13-2009, 10:09 AM
I'll get you some this afternoon.

Fuod
01-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Joe, just sent you a pm to let you know where to find my images. (but forgot to mention that you need to first grab images from the InTTORA photobucket account, where a lot of my images are stored)

Are you working on this in conjunction with Crosby?

Replied, but just to make it known I'm hoping to create this so Crosby can use it himself, I'm just trying to teach myself a new scripting language. If he can't use my script then we can probably find another use for the pictures. The thumbnails I'm sure will still be used.

Crozby85
01-13-2009, 01:58 PM
What language?

Bear
01-13-2009, 02:13 PM
What language?

We only speak Engrish on this here site!

:D you knew someone was going to say it!

Fuod
01-13-2009, 02:30 PM
What language?

Crozby! Your back! :)

I'm trying learn PHP scripting. I've been an ASP/C# developer for what seems like forever! Thought I'd use this project to my advantage and learn something new.

If you have other plans let me know and I'll just tinker with it for my own benefit. :kewl:

95toyotan
01-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Sent ya some:)

Crozby85
01-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Hi guys sorry i havent been on been busy with work, at the end of the year we launch new software for the 09 year.

Drunken Cricket:
How the current website works is everything else but the Forum is .htm the Forum is the only part that is PHP. so i am going to keep it simple and use .XHTML it is alot like .htm
"if you are looking to learn a new language start with HTML/XHTML, & JavaScript you can do alot with those 2"
But all the image work you are doing is really good, maybe you should handle that part of the website but try to save them as JPG it makes the file load alot smaller
I will keep you in the design loop

Bear:
you just a smart ass :D
but ill see you monday/tuesday to start the website i have some templates create we need to sit down and decide on one.

Bear
01-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Crosby, if you can print out those templates, because I still and won't have a computer to view them on next week.

If you and Cricket want to collaborate on this project, that is fine with me, as long as everyone is on the same page and things get done smoothly, which I have no doubt that it can work that way.

Crozby85
01-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Crosby, if you can print out those templates, because I still and won't have a computer to view them on next week.

If you and Cricket want to collaborate on this project, that is fine with me, as long as everyone is on the same page and things get done smoothly, which I have no doubt that it can work that way.

ill bring my laptop, do u got any internet connections?

Bear
01-14-2009, 12:00 PM
yea where the old computer was plugged into, should be able to plug into any phone connection if I remember right. Part of my phone service

Crozby85
01-14-2009, 12:06 PM
o i need an ethernet connection, anyway we dont need an internet connnection but if u do not like any of the my templates, we will need to get online and pick one out?

also who handles the forum part of it?

Bear
01-14-2009, 12:13 PM
o i need an ethernet connection, anyway we dont need an internet connnection but if u do not like any of the my templates, we will need to get online and pick one out?

also who handles the forum part of it?

taking all this to pm's check your box.

brinner
01-14-2009, 12:20 PM
joe can i email you pics?

Fuod
01-14-2009, 04:26 PM
"if you are looking to learn a new language start with HTML/XHTML, & JavaScript you can do alot with those 2"

I've been doing HTML since 1994 (remember Nescapte 1.0?), and XHTML since around 2003 and the same with Java (thought, admittedly, I'm not very good at Java yet). :D

I was just taking this opportunity to learn some more PHP since I haven't really had much experience with it. I've been doing ASP, ASP.Net (and a few others) for so long and have converted several PHP websites over for clients, but I really haven't supported too many in PHP. I was just having some fun...

joe can i email you pics?

Sure! joe(at)itzoe(dot)net or drunkencricket(at)itzoe(dot)net