TTORA Forum banner

New from Southern Indiana

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  NwiTACO 
#1 ·
Hey all just wanted to say whats up? I've been looking around for a a site that had somewhat local people to talk to, and it looks like I've found it.

Well enough about that, more about my truck. I've got a 2009 Tacoma. It's a regular cab 4X4, 5 speed 2.7 4 cyl. with a lsd. It's super white, with a black diamond plate toolbox and dark tint. Future mods include 3" lift, new wheels/tires, rock sliders, new front and rear bumper, and who knows what else.

If you see a truck matching my description near Evansville, then you have probly found me...don't be afraid to say hey.

#5 ·
Nothing recent, just these taken a few days after I got it. Only change is it now has a new toolbox for all my work crap. Right now I am just waiting until I find out whether I am getting laid off at work to lift it and get wheels/tires.

#7 ·
Glad to see you found the Indiana boards. There are a few near you in evansville, including Hoss. He's got a sweet white '05 with some goodies, keep your eyes open for him down there. I've got a 3" spacer lift and AAL you can have. Just pay shipping or we can maybe arrange some sort of pickup at a meeting or run in the near future...let me know!

Once again, welcome to InTTORA!

#11 ·
Yeah, I wouldn't mind having the space and AAL...if you want, you can PM me your paypal addy and I can send money...the zip is 47665. Thank-you for being so nice.

#8 ·
Welcome a board! good to have fresh faces on the board. Don't feel afraid to ask on our board for help. (national board…use the search button first. LOL )

Send myself or Brinner your contact information and we will get you added to the InTTORA roster.

Good luck with the job situation, this economy is spiraling I am afraid of

Glad to see you found the Indiana boards. There are a few near you in evansville, including Hoss. He's got a sweet white '05 with some goodies, keep your eyes open for him down there. I've got a 3" spacer lift and AAL you can have. Just pay shipping or we can maybe arrange some sort of pickup at a meeting or run in the near future...let me know!

Once again, welcome to InTTORA!
Mark way to step up to the plate for a new member!

Back home we used to have what we called the TTORA express (fashioned after the pony express) If someone in say Dallas, had parts that needed to be shipped to say Houston, then we would find other members traveling between the two cities that would transport for the two parties involved. We might be able to do something like that. It works a lot of the time, but there are also times where no one is traveling so it is hit or miss, but when it works, it is a lot cheaper than freight!

#9 ·
Back home we used to have what we called the TTORA express (fashioned after the pony express) If someone in say Dallas, had parts that needed to be shipped to say Houston, then we would find other members traveling between the two cities that would transport for the two parties involved. We might be able to do something like that. It works a lot of the time, but there are also times where no one is traveling so it is hit or miss, but when it works, it is a lot cheaper than freight!
Should we start a thread about this? I'm always heading from Evansville to Terre Haute in the Winter. And I'm all over central Indiana in the summer with a huge trailer.

Oh, and hi new guy. Have you had any experience with off-roading in the past? Any ATV's, dirtbikes, other trucks? Been to any OHV parks around here you'd recomend?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.