TTORA Forum banner

Who wants to sell/trade their 80?

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Hector 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking for a nice FZJ-80 around 100k miles around $12.000
must have f/r diff locks, prefer no roof rack running boards

just missed one here in town--ome lift, arb, lockers, toyo tech owned 120k
sold for 12,500 with George's LED's!!!! :eek:

who's got my Land Cruiser-- in no hurry, gonna wait and get just the right one!

#3 ·
Yeah i'm over there too... thanks just askin around, figure it cant hurt? thanks

#5 ·
Heck, for $12k I will sell you mine. It is a 93 with factory lockers, no roof rack, OME 2.5" lift, etc. It does have the running boards, but you can take those off.

#6 · (Edited)
Nothin like diggin up an old thread but...... I got one yesterday. finally... a 95 locked, supercharged, lifted 80. Moonglow pearl w/ new leather to boot. hopefully some pics to follow as well as a classified for the taco.

Attachments

#8 ·
Wad up Dog? (sorry couldnt resist)

yeah, new hg, water pump, 3-core radiator, pesky heater hose and fuel pump for the kazuma. so hopefully good for another 200k :kewl: funny thing is i drove this vehicle under the previous owner before any mods and was a bit scared of the miles, but luckily a toyota tech bought it and ran through it and pretty much baselined it and then some. still needs some tweaking (castor plates i believe) per the OME heavies i have installed; so i'll see ya round the mud board for sure. (jfz80)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.