: Bluey Fab

99TanTaco
01-18-2009, 01:22 PM
their customer service is amazing:)

I've been noticing as our economy worsens back orders are becoming quite common as companies just can't afford to stock large quantities of custom parts.

I have been trying to make an effort to purchase most items I need from our sponsors here on TTORA and have been pretty pleased by how most have handled these back orders which usually consists of a phone call explaining the situation and giving me the option of cancelling back ordered item, shipping BO'd item seperately so I can get my other parts right away, or waiting and having order shipped complete.

However Bluey Fab http://www.blueyfab.com/ went way above what I would have expected. I placed an order for some pinion shims and a set of their standard shock hoops and recieved a phone call the next day about the shock hoops being out of stock which was no surprise or even a big deal to me as I do not need them right away. What was a surprise was what they offered to do. Without me even complaining or asking they offered to upgrade me to the better (heavier duty) shock hoop for the same price and have them drop shipped to me directly from their supplier.

wow, I'm just amazed, I never would have asked or expected them to do that

you can bet I'll be using them again

swaycleveland
01-18-2009, 03:12 PM
terry
make sure i know when your doing a WOT youve help me i need to return the fav

99TanTaco
01-18-2009, 04:20 PM
will do, prob be another week or 2 before I get everything gathered up

NEV2DEP
01-19-2009, 02:09 PM
thats awsome!:xozzy:
You got love companies with customer service like that.