TTORA Forum banner

Damn Sexy GENUINE Tacoma bobbed bed

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Driftaco 
#1 ·
Come one, come all, come get this thing off my truck! Has Howie's sig on it!!! This is a collector!! Could make a sand box for the kids with it!!! You know your wife wants this sitting in the front yard for all the neighbors to gock over!!If you come with beer I will even take it off for you!! I need to get rid of this bed so I start on shortening the wheelbase by 16".

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
lsloth said:
Come one, come all, come get this thing off my truck! Has Howie's sig on it!!! This is a collector!! Could make a sand box for the kids with it!!! You know your wife wants this sitting in the front yard for all the neighbors to gock over!!If you come with beer I will even take it off for you!! I need to get rid of this bed so I start on shortening the wheelbase by 16".

do you think it would look good next to my gnome and flamingo? :D

#5 ·
WickedOne said:
OK i know you have a SAS and all..... but is that normal to have the axel that far forward? Seems the tire doenst fit under the wheel well very good.
Yes it's common, it allows for the use of a larger tire without pinch weld interference during turning and compression..Although his may be a tad further forward than some..

#9 ·
lsloth said:
Is it black? Where are you located?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.