: is your toolbox organized?

-dustin
06-25-2005, 10:53 PM
i just got a toolbox yesterday, and i'll be damned if it isn't already full of shit. nice and unorganized...clickity clanking around. i hate that. it's one of the deep ones, too, which gives me even more room for stuff. do y'all just throw your stuff in there, or is it somewhat of a controlled chaos?

Mez
06-25-2005, 11:43 PM
At the end of the day its organized, or by the next morning.

tbplus10
06-26-2005, 12:16 AM
If you dont move 15 items to get at what you really need, then you dont have enough equipment in it. Organize away, the first off-road trip it will reorganize itself.

Tim

Koke
06-26-2005, 07:13 AM
Mine is pretty organized. I keep stuff in ammo cans inside the toolbox. One is for hand tools, another for straps, bungee cords, shackles, etc., and the third one is for my chain and hooks. And then I have some towels and coveralls and large plastic bags (to carry trash, cover stuff up, lay on the ground, etc.) I keep my stuff in cans so that I can just grab what I need. They also insure that stuff stays dry and rust free (as long as you put it away dry)

tenntaco
06-26-2005, 04:00 PM
I keep a toolbox FULL of stuff. Keep everything secured. Flying objects can be hazardous.

drinkintedbr
06-29-2005, 08:37 PM
mine has a bunch of gun powder in it. Everything in it has gunpowder all over it. I keep almost all of my tools and a couple of extra things in my toolbox.

absolut taco
07-01-2005, 10:14 AM
mine has a bunch of gun powder in it. Everything in it has gunpowder all over it. I keep almost all of my tools and a couple of extra things in my toolbox.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What are you doing with the gunpowder?