: NOW TAKING ORDERS: InTTORA WINTER APPAREL

Bear
02-20-2009, 03:25 PM
We have been at a stand still on this matter due to issues out of anyone's control. But they are resolved and orders will be accepted up till March 6th 2009.

the following image will be used:

The colors available are: standard Gray sweatshirt fleece, Royal, yellow, and hunter green (orange is available I'll offer it but have secondary choice ready).

Image has been moved to below VVVV

Sweatshirts- 28$
Hoodies - 32$
beanies- 14$ this is a fleece lined knit beanie.
2x and larger sizes add $3 :(

One down side is there will be a set up fee. Depending on how many orders we receive will determine how much each individuals share will be.

Larger participation numbers mean less you pay for the set up fee. The set fee is a one time fee so if we wish to continue using this same design, there will be no set up fee in the future. But there is no guarantee we will continue with this design so do not gamble thinking this will always be available and try to skimp the few penny's to try and order later.

once all initial orders are in, set up fee proportions will be figured and balance will be collected upon delivery of individual orders.

All orders must be prepaid or order will not be forwarded to vendor, no exceptions (sorry)

Now the ordering will be a little unusual since this is not like ordering a $5 decal.

The way we are going to be receiving orders is we are going to divide the state in half. North half of state will forward the payment to Brinner. From Indianapolis down South will forward me the payment. Paypal will work, as well as cash, cashier checks or money orders. Personal checks…(does anyone even use them any more?)

So again if you live north…pm Brinner for payment options, if you live South, pm me. (my pm box fills quickly so if you get a full notice, just send me an email: medleyofphoto(at)hotmail(dot)com but I will try to keep the pm box on the light side!

Order up! not many if any other chapters offer sweatshirts and fleece caps!
(also stay tuned as the new website will have an estore so that you can order such items directly from our vendor)

Bear
02-20-2009, 03:26 PM
As of now, I have been promised "a quick turn around" but no specific time frame given.

all orders must be paid in full at time of order (friendly reminder)

natetru
02-20-2009, 05:51 PM
screen print or embriodered?

Bear
02-21-2009, 01:29 PM
screen print or embriodered?

embroidery

Bear
02-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Bump. need to get the orders started less than two weeks before deadline. Don't wait until the last minute.

Bear
02-24-2009, 08:11 AM
orders are trickling in, but still not at the speeds I was hoping for. Don't wait until the last moment.

natetru
02-24-2009, 09:30 AM
you say hoodies are 32 each plus a setup fee?

Bear
02-24-2009, 09:36 AM
that is correct, the set up fee will be determined by how many members actually order. The set up fee is a flat $50, so if we have 10 people, obviously the set up fee is $5 each.

but this is a one time fee, and at the moment it is hard to determine exactly how many we are actually going to have order.

Since we broke up the ordering "locations" I won't be able to give an accurate number currently.

What will more than likely happen is we take the orders, work off that price per individual order and then when the product comes in we collect a second amount for the set up fee.

NwiTACO
02-25-2009, 08:26 AM
Any clue as to how long it will take after March 6 for these to be done/ready for pick-up? Will they be ready for Harlan? Summer is coming soon!

Bear
02-25-2009, 08:36 AM
Only word I had was that I was "promised" once the order was in, it would not take long.

In dealing with this same vendor in the past, I know she is generally good on her word regarding turn around.

I'll see if I can get a definite answer though. But for Harlan…I would think that would be a slam dunk as that is almost a month after the order is going in. If it takes that long we ain't using her. ;)

Bear
03-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Need to bump this thread. reminder deadline is this Friday.

Avoid the deadline rush contact Brinner or myself now.

Bear
03-08-2009, 08:45 PM
WEll it looks not really much this project lost interest so I am sensing the need to cancel this project altogether.

Another option is to add tee shirts as an option,

give me some ideas on what everyone wants.

natetru
03-09-2009, 05:25 AM
a little late in season for sweatshirts as only option.....and tshirts should be more affordable....i hope.....imo

NwiTACO
03-09-2009, 07:26 AM
To tell you the truth, this kinda upsets me. Everyone displayed so much interest in this idea in the other thread, and then when push comes to shove they all back down.

People need to realize that just because this is all over the internet, doesn't mean you just fill the threads with a bunch of bs, blowing air up everyones skirts. Many people put a lot of time and effort into this, and it is not fair to them. Once again. great design Crosby!

Anyone who showed/committed initial interest and backed down: SHAME ON YOU!

I thought we were all adults here, but maybe some need to go visit customtacos.com where the other children hang out!

Bear
03-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Well to everyone's defense, the sweatshirt idea was a good, one but took too long to develop.

Not that we were not in place with everything, our vendor had medical issues that prevented strong communication which delayed the process.

I'll call her tonight though and see if I can get prices for tee shirts to salvage this project.

The design Crozby came up with won't go to waste regardless, if this ordering cycle does not develop we will use the design later down the road.

natetru
03-09-2009, 09:15 AM
???????

Bear
03-09-2009, 09:24 AM
no worries. I was responding to NWi

NwiTACO
03-09-2009, 10:07 AM
All I wanted was a hoodie, man! :lmao:

Bear
03-09-2009, 10:08 AM
well, I am going to see if we can't keep the options currently and just add to the offerings. LOL

redbirdrunner
03-09-2009, 05:08 PM
I would be interested in t-shirts, I just already have enough sweatshirts.

Bear
03-09-2009, 05:10 PM
vendor has already been contacted for a bid on tee shirts in addition to sweatshirts Hopefully will have price in next day or so

95toyotan
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
To tell you the truth, this kinda upsets me. Everyone displayed so much interest in this idea in the other thread, and then when push comes to shove they all back down.

People need to realize that just because this is all over the internet, doesn't mean you just fill the threads with a bunch of bs, blowing air up everyones skirts. Many people put a lot of time and effort into this, and it is not fair to them. Once again. great design Crosby!

Anyone who showed/committed initial interest and backed down: SHAME ON YOU!

I thought we were all adults here, but maybe some need to go visit customtacos.com where the other children hang out!

Well, I didn't want to post my discust for this design but I guess I will!
Like I said in the meeting (probably not many heard) That I loved the first design and wanted it as the winter desing for hoodies etc. as it was already designed and ready to go to print. And that if we changed the design that Crozby would not have enough time to design it properly and that it would not be ready for winter apperal, and this is exactly what happened! And now this is what we end up with! And no offense to crozby as I know he was rushed and he knows that I really liked the first design that he had time to come up with.

Now with all that said I will still take a T-shirt when they are available!
Just put me down for a tripple extralarge grandeass!!:D

95toyotan
03-09-2009, 08:49 PM
give me some ideas on what everyone wants.

I personally would like to see the state outline with either a toyota truck or tire tracks with a toyota symbol. Plus whatever text to go with it! And trees, rocks etc.

OH And I really REALLY want a realtree camo hat with InttoRa on it!!!:D

Fuod
03-10-2009, 04:14 AM
OH And I really REALLY want a realtree camo hat with InttoRa on it!!!:D

Oooooh... I like that!

brinner
03-10-2009, 10:41 AM
All I wanted was a hoodie, man! :lmao:

dont worry, i still have your money

Bear
03-10-2009, 10:52 AM
I am waiting on Kitten to get me a price on tee shirts before completely scrapping this idea.

when I hear from her, the sweat shirts will still be available in addition to tee shirts.

If I don't get a damn email from her today. I m calling her tonight!