: Thank you Indiana

steve h
03-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Just wanted to thank you all for letting us Kentucky folk sponge off of your forum for the past year. We finally have our own forum up and running.

Bear
03-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Glad to be of service to you, our friendly neighbor to the South! Good to see things are progressing for you guys down there.

Make sure and keep us up to date on all y'alls runs and remember everyone has a standing invitation to all our events as well. So don't be strangers!

Bear
03-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Just scanned your forum and website…everything looks great! Question though, you did not go threw TTORA for your forum?

Are you guys trying to keep your board private or is there another reason for doing so?

AND WHY IS DEREK SELLING HIS TRUCK???????

Fuod
03-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Make sure and keep us up to date on all y'alls runs and remember everyone has a standing invitation to all our events as well. So don't be strangers!

And don't forget were making a run to RedBird on the 21st! It's about 90 minutes north of Evansville (S.W. Indiana). So depending on where you live in KY it might be worth the drive!

steve h
03-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Just scanned your forum and website…everything looks great! Question though, you did not go threw TTORA for your forum?

Are you guys trying to keep your board private or is there another reason for doing so?

AND WHY IS DEREK SELLING HIS TRUCK???????

We asked on more than one occasion in the past year for a forum with no response so we decided to take matters into our own hands.

I don't think he is really selling it. Notice the price of $450,000.

Of course you all are always welcome on any of our runs too.

Bear
03-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Like I said, I was scanning so I didn't notice his price!:D I guess I need to go register so I can screw with him some!

Good work on the site, keep checking back with us though, our new home page should be up soon and I have to admit, our member working on it is doing a pretty fine job if you know what I mean.