: bed extender question

-dustin
07-02-2005, 10:42 AM
anyone know off-hand if the bed extender from a 2002 Frontier will fit in a 99 Tacoma? i am 99% positive it will, i'd just like some reassurance. even if you have no clue.

grillmasterp
07-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Probably just have to buy the correct mounting brackets

TacoDell
07-03-2005, 03:12 PM
anyone know off-hand if the bed extender from a 2002 Frontier will fit in a 99 Tacoma? i am 99% positive it will, i'd just like some reassurance. even if you have no clue.

I have no clue... But you asked... So the answer is... Anything will fit anything with enough $$$ and :saw: :welder: But the costs could be more than buying the right crap in the first place...What you need is info from someone who does have a clue... Who has done this change over before... Any other answer is just BS... Uh, yeah mine too... :rolleyes: Cheers...

-dustin
07-03-2005, 03:16 PM
well, i just need something for a day, while i move furniture from one apartment to the other. i was looking on Westin's site and saw that some brackets needed to be installed. i don't really feel like drilling 6+ holes in the bed of my truck for 1-day's worth of moving, though.

flyingwil
07-03-2005, 03:29 PM
why not just get a U-Haul trailer for a day? Aren't they like $19?

grillmasterp
07-03-2005, 03:57 PM
well, i just need something for a day, while i move furniture from one apartment to the other. i was looking on Westin's site and saw that some brackets needed to be installed. i don't really feel like drilling 6+ holes in the bed of my truck for 1-day's worth of moving, though.

FYI - Most Bed Extenders do not reuire drilling-
THe Bracket usually reuse existing bolt holes

99TanTaco
07-03-2005, 05:13 PM
If it's just furniture your hauling you could just run a strap around it using the rear tie downs