: New Ride!

Jeebs01
03-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey everyone!

It has been a while... It looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on what everyone has been up to!

I have personally been pretty busy... Lots of changes for me. I just picked up a 88 standard cab v6/Stick for a great deal. The bed is rusted out and needs replaced, but the frame is solid. It looks like it has a gasket problem and leaks a little oil, but nothing that can't be fixed with a little elbow grease ;). The great thing is that the frame is solid, new clutch and other tune ups. I am looking at building up for a little light wheeling. (On a budget though!) Good thing about this truck is I do not think I am going to be nervous about a little Ohio pinstripping or rock detailing. Hope to catch up with everyone and pictures to come soon!

simple4runner
03-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Hey everyone!

It has been a while... It looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on what everyone has been up to!

I have personally been pretty busy... Lots of changes for me. I just picked up a 88 standard cab v6/Stick for a great deal. The bed is rusted out and needs replaced, but the frame is solid. It looks like it has a gasket problem and leaks a little oil, but nothing that can't be fixed with a little elbow grease ;). The great thing is that the frame is solid, new clutch and other tune ups. I am looking at building up for a little light wheeling. (On a budget though!) Good thing about this truck is I do not think I am going to be nervous about a little Ohio pinstripping or rock detailing. Hope to catch up with everyone and pictures to come soon!

Hi, I'm up the road from you in Hartville, if you need any parts I've got a ton. i've got a nice rust free long bed for sale if you would have any need. I'm always looking for people to wheel with too, Wellsville, etc. I've got a welder and other tools too if you would ever have a need, being so closeby.

Shakerhood
03-25-2009, 10:22 PM
Looking forward to some Pics!

ugly's ok
03-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Thought you l off the map

NEV2DEP
03-27-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey everyone!

BEN! We missed you around here, look forward to seeing you and the new rig on the trails soon

ohio03trdtaco
04-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Hey welcome back

SuperPoser
04-11-2009, 04:48 PM
DIdn't realize I moved close to other memebers last summer...lol
I live in Louisville now...lol

anyway, congrads on your new rig!
pending work, I hope to get one too in the next year or so...