: Action Picture Contest (April 2009)

onelastcast
04-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Here are the Rules (http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115375)

Vote for the best wheeling picture! Prize has been postponed. Good Luck Everybody. Poll will close in 7 days.

Gilmer BMRA
trail - Clydes
photographer- Becky
spotter ?
when 4-4-09

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/baconbits2_98/BMRA%20Clean-up%20April%202009/IMG_1478.jpg

Where: Gilmer
Taking a walk on: Twister
Spotter: skinnny pedal
Pic taken By : SNORKIE
BMRA Cleanup 4-4-09
http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/4wheeling_album/BMRA%20clean%20up%204-4-09/DSCN8262.jpg

Barnwell Mountain
Trail - Sunday Cruise
Photographer - Me
Spotter - None
Date - 4/4/2009
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m301/bcoop2004/IMG_0104.jpg

Barnwell Mountain
Trail - Twister
Photographer - Daniel E
Spotter - None
Date - March 2009
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/spacecwboy/P3140030-1.jpg

a combination of mud, 37's, narrow wheels, no front shocks and being WAY too tall. Got turned over and 2 minutes later broke an axle

Need a Bump
Shannon ...aka Tacotoyminazillabruisernator
Barnwell Mountain rock garden
I took the picture while spotting
if you look closely you can probably hear him :p
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc130/jomentum/DSCN0670.jpg

onelastcast
04-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Bump

ajordan1975
04-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Yo jo!!!!

purity
04-23-2009, 03:35 PM
where is the "none of the above" option?

my2coma
04-23-2009, 04:43 PM

Hater.... :rolleyes:

onelastcast
04-30-2009, 08:15 AM
First tie of the season. I think we sould go to sudden death with these two, see who comes up on top.

TOYMINATOR
04-30-2009, 08:45 AM
First tie of the season. I think we sould go to sudden death with these two, see who comes up on top.

I say the 2 entries that actually didn't vote for themselves get to decide who the winner is!

onelastcast
04-30-2009, 09:05 AM
I say the 2 entries that actually didn't vote for themselves get to decide who the winner is!

YEAH, that would make it a tie again. You voted for Joe and CC voted for Vance. Why would either of you change your vote?

I was thinking a more in the lines of taking the tie breaker to a National Poll for only two days.

TOYMINATOR
04-30-2009, 09:09 AM
YEAH, that would make it a tie again. You voted for Joe and CC voted for Vance. Why would either of you change your vote?

I was thinking a more in the lines of taking the tie breaker to a National Poll for only two days.

Right, cause we couldn't actually discuss it and have one person change their mind through the coarse of simple reasoning. :rolleyes: Just thought you might want to include those who actually had entries in your contest and that know Joe and V i nce as freinds...but oh well do what you want, it was just a suggestion

onelastcast
04-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Right, cause we couldn't actually discuss it and have one person change their mind through the coarse of simple reasoning. :rolleyes: Just thought you might want to include those who actually had entries in your contest and that know Joe and V i nce as freinds...but oh well do what you want, it was just a suggestion

edit: BTW, why couldn't you discuss it? It is a forum and everyone had 7 days to get their vote in. :confused:

Changing your mind is like editing posts or deleting them around here. :doh: and what do you think I am doing by asking about what everyone wants sudden death to be? I am including everyone. It would be pretty hard to keep the next poll to only those who voted on this vote.
Last I checked I have not entered in any of these contests, it is everyone's poll not mine. THX for the suggestion.

Most of everyone who voted won't change their votes so I feel we have to open it to everyone again and not keep it limited.

baconbits2_98
04-30-2009, 09:47 AM
:xpopcorn2

TOYMINATOR
04-30-2009, 09:55 AM
edit: BTW, why couldn't you discuss it? It is a forum and everyone had 7 days to get their vote in. :confused:

I got my vote in.

Changing your mind is like editing posts or deleting them around here. :doh: and what do you think I am doing by asking about what everyone wants sudden death to be? I am including everyone. It would be pretty hard to keep the next poll to only those who voted on this vote.
Last I checked I have not entered in any of these contests, it is everyone's poll not mine. THX for the suggestion.

Most of everyone who voted won't change their votes so I feel we have to open it to everyone again and not keep it limited.

You put way too much thought into shit ya know it.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE...do what you want, it was just a suggestion and more of a joking one at that.

purity
04-30-2009, 10:44 AM
decide by coin toss.

my2coma
04-30-2009, 10:47 AM

x2.....

onelastcast
04-30-2009, 10:58 AM
You put way too much thought into shit ya know it.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE...do what you want, it was just a suggestion and more of a joking one at that.

Whatever, no joke behind it just silly. :flipoff4: Your right, it was a suggestion but silly one.

Where is the thought on another poll; it's a no brainer. Now coin flip is a another no brainer.

Pick a number from 1 to 10.

Spacecwboy
04-30-2009, 11:13 AM
i want to rescind my entry for the month as a goodwill gesture toward Joe who helped me get my junk back on the trail for Superlift park last weekend. I am un-voting for myself and moving my vote to Joe. :)

hossmaster
04-30-2009, 11:28 AM
i want to rescind my entry for the month as a goodwill gesture toward Joe who helped me get my junk back on the trail for Superlift park last weekend. I am un-voting for myself and moving my vote to Joe. :)

well that is the gentleman way to solve this problem

onelastcast
04-30-2009, 11:37 AM
X2

That is a nice gesture, and I think everyone will agree. Thanks, Vince and congrats Joe!

TOYMINATOR
04-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Whatever, no joke behind it just silly. :flipoff4:

Man is that English you're trying to speak el jefe? :rolleyes:

TOYMINATOR
04-30-2009, 12:09 PM

Looky there, problem solved. The "sudden death poll" crisis has now been averted...man that was a close one!

But wait, what if Joe wants to rescind his entry and cast his vote to Vince's entry. Good Lord Jose...what will we do!!! :aahg:

my2coma
04-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Looky there, problem solved. The "sudden death poll" crisis has now been averted...man that was a close one!

But wait, what if Joe wants to rescind his entry and cast his vote to Vince's entry. Good Lord Jose...what will we do!!! http://www.ttora.com/forum/images/smilies/aagh.gif

Do it Joe....... throw a huge wrench in the gears!!!!!!!!!

YYYYeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh....... Wooooooooo........

onelastcast
04-30-2009, 01:03 PM

But wait, what if Joe wants to rescind his entry and cast his vote to Vince's entry. Good Lord Jose...what will we do!!! :aahg:

Get your snatchzilla, voodoo stew eating, self centered, lame excuse making a$$ out of my thread. It is not my fault you idea was lame and I didn't like it b/c it didn't make sense, but maybe only to one person. Hows that for engrish?

how's your mom......

TOYMINATOR
04-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Get your snatchzilla, voodoo stew eating, self centered, lame excuse making a$$ out of my thread. It is not my fault you idea was lame and I didn't like it b/c it didn't make sense, but maybe only to one person. Hows that for engrish?

how's your mom......

WooHoo..."self centered, lame excuse making" huh? Now if that ain't the fuckin pot callin the god damned kettle black!

LOL, Fuck you! Make me get out of this thread! Oh that's right...you can't! :flipoff3:

Spacecwboy
04-30-2009, 01:44 PM
i forsee someone getting their post count reset in the near future!

purity
04-30-2009, 02:07 PM
i forsee someone getting their post count reset in the near future!like yours mr.4000?

SurfingDrunk
04-30-2009, 03:41 PM

how's your mom......must be nice to be a bitch, cause that would'a granted me a time out.

onelastcast
04-30-2009, 04:23 PM
next time i'll brake out the
http://thebeautystop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/talcum-powder-and-excess-oil.jpg

nice edit

Jomentum
04-30-2009, 05:38 PM

I think Vince and I should split the grand prize

Oh wait.........THERE IS NO PRIZE :eek:

I'm just happy to post up pics of wheeling.

We're both winners anyway.:p
Let's just call this one a draw and ............................................

GET OUT AND WHEEL :driving:

travisheals
05-03-2009, 05:36 PM

Snorkie
05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
I retract my vote and give it to JOE!

The Roach
05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
i retract my vote and give it to joe!

x2