: Lambo doors?

Anthony Sordi
07-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Hahah just curious if anyone on this forum has even thought of lambo doors on there tacoma. Had a wild dream last night and my double cab tacoma had automatic lambo doors. It was pretty sweet. So i looked into it and the kits are about 1800 cnd and i can have it installed for free. What you all think ya i know its not much of a performance mod haha but it would sure make people look and say wtf.

AK98Taco
07-10-2005, 11:08 PM
It'd make it easier to get in and out of the truck when people are parked too close to the line in a parking space.

Darksides7
07-10-2005, 11:11 PM
I wonder if Lambo owners convert there doors to regular swing open?

Don't forget to add Hydros and 24" spinners.
Save your money!!!

Anthony Sordi
07-10-2005, 11:14 PM
hydros haha no man i have a 4 inch lift. But rims i am prolly going to go with something big probly a 18 inch chrome rime with a 33 inch bfg mud tire. My truck does not stay on the street thow but when it is on the street making people look as you pas or when you get out having a crowd stare at your truck is always halarious

atwinda
07-10-2005, 11:28 PM
How did you find out about TTORA exactly?

TOYMINATOR
07-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Hahah just curious if anyone on this forum has even thought of lambo doors on there tacoma. Had a wild dream last night and my double cab tacoma had automatic lambo doors. It was pretty sweet. So i looked into it and the kits are about 1800 cnd and i can have it installed for free. What you all think ya i know its not much of a performance mod haha but it would sure make people look and say wtf.

Your thread has been moved to Newbie Tech. In the future, please do not post this kind of topic in the Tacoma Tech section. This is an off-road forum so please respect that.

Thank You

Baja Belk
07-11-2005, 12:33 AM
PWScotty's probably got 'em.....

mrbigbri
07-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Hey Sordi,

Have you asked these 15 million same questions over at Customtacos.com? Honestly, I think a lot of your questions might be better received (and answered) over there.

Brian

Zackattak
07-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Hahah just curious if anyone on this forum has even thought of lambo doors on there tacoma.

I have them and they're awsome.

hawaiianbro
07-11-2005, 03:17 AM
This thread should have been locked starting at the 1st post. :rolleyes:

Oppositeboy
07-11-2005, 08:54 AM

Take this to customtacos. it's been done before. People over there can tell you about them.