: InTTORA Calculator Site thingy

Fuod
05-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Had some free time tonight so I threw this together: http://inttora.fuod.org/calculators

It's pretty generic, but it's all about function. When I start seeing you guys wearing tuxedos on a run I'll think a little more about form over function... :D

I'm not totally sure about my math so let me know if you see any errors. Also let me know if you think of anything else you'd like to see.

Thanks!

jason6746
05-12-2009, 05:10 AM
thats pretty cool, thanks joe.

Bear
05-12-2009, 10:06 AM
thanks, keep up the great work!

Fuod
05-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Ack... My thread moved... :p

Like I said, I just threw that together in about 30 minutes. I can't think of anything else to add so I could use some ideas.

Bear
05-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Ack... My thread moved... :p

Like I said, I just threw that together in about 30 minutes. I can't think of anything else to add so I could use some ideas.

yea, because, for a change your post wasn't useless and off topic. I know you are not used to having "valid" info to share, but this time you hit the mark.:p;)

I can't think about it right off hand, but maybe search for some link calculators and simulate them, I know Brian could sure use something like that with his build currently.

Also take a look at the TEC/FAQ section on the national board and see what ideas you can come up with from there.

thanks again Joe. great idea!

Now you could do an equalivency stop chart and really be some use. :lmao:

NwiTACO
05-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Sweet

Fuod
05-12-2009, 11:17 AM
yea, because, for a change your post wasn't useless and off topic. I know you are not used to having "valid" info to share, but this time you hit the mark.:p;)

:flipoff1:

Now you could do an equalivency stop chart and really be some use. :lmao:

I just looked that up out of curiosity and uhm... I don't think so... :eek:

Bear
05-12-2009, 01:58 PM
:flipoff1:

Bear 800003456 Fuod 4

:lmao:

I just looked that up out of curiosity and uhm... I don't think so... :eek:

welcome to a brief look at my world, and that is just the tip of the iceburg.

Like Crozby and I were talking about last night, most people think photography is so easy, just point and shoot

maybe for everyone else, but guess again if you want to make a profession out of it!

speaking of crozby, we need to hound him to post up his new thread topic! he did some work to his truck last night and I told him to make sure and post up the report!

Fuod
05-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Just added a 'Break Over Angle' calculator...

Any welding or tube bending calcs I can add?

brinner
05-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Just added a 'Break Over Angle' calculator..............

lord knows im gonna use that thing :D and if my calculations are right, im about to double my break over angle :kewl: (and my approach angle too :D )

95toyotan
05-13-2009, 05:04 PM
Thanks! I use these tire calculators all the time!

Fuod
05-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Just let me know if you find any errors. I'm pretty sure the math is right, but I'm known to make mistakes.

Btw... I'm thinking about making a desktop version also, but it'll have to wait until I get some free time again.