TTORA Forum banner

More freebies for locals

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  hytenor 
#1 ·
I have a couple tires on rims to get rid of. First tire is a stock Tacoma spare with the stock black rim, holds air and has full tread :D FREE COME GET IT!

Second tire is a 35" MT/R with 1/8"-3/16" tread, would work OK for a spare to get you home. Mounted on a 15x10 6 on 5.5 2.5" BS rock crawler rim. This tire doesn't hold air for some reason but you could probably rotate the tire on the rim to get it to hold air. $20

#2 ·
generalee7 said:
I have a couple tires on rims to get rid of. First tire is a stock Tacoma spare with the stock black rim, holds air and has full tread :D FREE COME GET IT!

Second tire is a 35" MT/R with 1/8"-3/16" tread, would work OK for a spare to get you home. Mounted on a 15x10 6 on 5.5 2.5" BS rock crawler rim. This tire doesn't hold air for some reason but you could probably rotate the tire on the rim to get it to hold air. $20
Hmm, that was quick...pimping for cash already? :p

#9 ·
generalee7 said:
Nahhh, my mom said if I'm getting a 37" spare tire, I need to get rid of the old spares too LOL :eek: There are some downsides to living at home but it's for the better :D
it's certainly cost effective ;)

#11 ·
generalee7 said:
Actually I think they are something ridiculous like 23's or 24's. Whatever, I want to see them in person :)
23s, Yo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.