: are we a bunch of slacker?

Bear
06-21-2009, 10:44 AM
I recently got a phone call from a member that was cocerned with the health of the chapter. "where have you been? and since you have not been on the board it has been dead" was what I told. there other things said But the jest of the conversation was it appearing the club is suffering . this chapter like any other club is not just one person. but in the same breathe one person can't do it all either. most by now know I have made a career change which prevents me from being on the board 8 hours a day as before. there are also winds of change blowing other facets of the chapter,that will be addressed @ later date. but the point here is we need each & every person taking a few minutes out of your WEEK and check the board, let everyone know you are still breathing so i don't get anymore of these phone calls. I mean it is nice to be missed and all,but ...im working on getting a laptop, but until then just know i am here. currently i check the board from my phone which makes it very HARD to reply/type. so come on guys don't let the momentum die that we have ALL worked hard to build up.

Fuod
06-21-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm still here, although I haven't been home much today to check in.

It might just be because it's summer and everyone is out doing things with the family, but it has been a little slow around here lately.

95toyotan
06-21-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm here!
I continuously check the board every single day after work, I don't usually have much to say but I'm here. I've been spending all my free time looking for a house. Although I was unable to find one with land like I wanted, I finally got one in an addition atleast in the area I wanted. So I'll be movin in the end of july and hopefully then some of my time and money can be refocused on the truck. But until then I gotta save $ and pack..:(

Driver12518
06-23-2009, 01:12 AM
The other hobby has been eating up all my summer time, as usual. I should be back at the Runner in a few weeks. So until then I have no new info to post. I'm still checking up from time to time though.

NwiTACO
06-23-2009, 07:15 AM
I'm still here, everday, all day! :kewl:

natetru
06-23-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm still here, everday, all day! :kewl:

x2

NwiTACO
06-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Just as the national board, our board experiences it's lulls. Before an event we are typically busier.

It seems that since school has been out people are away from computers, etc., at least thats how it is on the nat board, I don't know how mant students we have here.

I may be more active soon, since theings are getting really bad here at work... :(

Rebelrunner
06-23-2009, 09:14 AM
Yeah and you got lil Newbies like me joining cause i hear how great the club is if that matters any. Soon i hope mine will say Senior Member.

brinner
06-23-2009, 09:29 AM
im here, i have just been a tad busy with this stupid lift i am putting on my truck..........who would have thought that putting on a couple of coilovers and some leaf springs could be so involved :D

bstoocool
06-23-2009, 09:50 AM
I am here pretty much everyday, except for when I travel for work.

Fuod
06-23-2009, 12:10 PM
I may be more active soon, since theings are getting really bad here at work... :(

More active? :confused: Is that possible? :D

99sr54wd
06-23-2009, 03:19 PM
im checking the IN board few times a day. for me it's just nothing going on. i'm going to school now nothing but bullshit (on the off-topic board a lot). i have tendonitis on my right arm, mainly around wrist. it was caused by playing with computers for 20+ years. it hurts alot recently. try to keep typing to minimal and switch to left hand for mouse. last time i had this was early 2007, it took a good 10 weeks of PT to get it under control, now it's all over again.

NwiTACO
06-23-2009, 03:23 PM
More active? :confused: Is that possible? :D

You may soon find out!

natetru
06-23-2009, 03:33 PM
mark...if you are looking to relocate we are looking for a maintenannce supv and a mechanic where i work....pretty good pay and always work

gtrotter
06-26-2009, 12:39 PM
mark...if you are looking to relocate we are looking for a maintenannce supv and a mechanic where i work....pretty good pay and always work

*cough cough* ahem *cough cough*

So anyways, I am still around. I only get to check the boards on the weekends because I am working 12-15 hours days as a temp worker at Bristol Meyers. I am staying with my uncle who doesn't have internet, so during the week it is a no go for me.