TTORA Forum banner

Proud New FJ62 owner

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  89s rule 
#1 ·
Well i live in Lake Charles Louisiana and i stumbled upon a "new" 1990 FJ62 Toyota Landcruiser for sale for $7,800 and just couldnt pass it up. Being only 16, i asked my dad for financial help and soon became a proud owner of a classic. Being a newbie to Landcruisers, any help or suggestions on lifts, trail armor, or any other parts that you veterans have found to be successful would be much appreciated. I was looking at the old man emu medium duty deluxe package with the springs, leafs, shackles and everything was a good value. ill post some pictures as soon as i take them. Thanks.

#2 ·
#3 ·
Congrats! Treat her well and she'll do the same for you. Pics???

#7 ·
Be sure to head over to www.ih8mud.com as well. A wealth of info on Cruisers over there. I have the same SN over there.

My advice is drive it/wheel it stock for a year and see what you actually need instead of dumping cash into stuff thats not needed. That was the biggest peice of advice that I should have listeded to wehn I first got my cruiser much less when I was in my teens.

Looking forward to pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.