TTORA Forum banner

Free 1999 center console

2K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  hytenor 
#1 ·
Hey,

Come pick it up and its yours. Will not ship. Some scratches, but shit, for free? No complaints! Grey in color. Came out of my 1999 Tacoma. I live in Castro Valley, CA. Email me to schedule a pick up.

~Miguel

miguel_aniano@hotmail.com

#2 ·
miguel4110 said:
Hey,

Come pick it up and its yours. Will not ship. Some scratches, but shit, for free? No complaints! Grey in color. Came out of my 1999 Tacoma. I live in Castro Valley, CA. Email me to schedule a pick up.

~Miguel

Angry Andy will take it!! he has no consol.

grey or that blue/grey?

#4 ·
Angry Andy said:
I WILL take it!!!!!!

Although, not for the Tacoma....but for the 4runner!!!!

The Taco has a twin-stick.....console wont fit there!
It will still fit but you have to modify it a tad. you wind up losing the cupholders but the armrest/cubby hole box is usuable. ;)

#7 ·
miguel4110 said:
Hey Chris,

Its blue grey.

~Miguel
kewl, If Andy decides not to take it I might...as a spare just in case I futz mine up during the crawler install :eek:

#8 ·
hytenor said:
kewl, If Andy decides not to take it I might...as a spare just in case I futz mine up during the crawler install :eek:
I'll save it for you guys. Im going to be in Tahoe this weekend. I can leave it outside my apartment door in Castro Valley so one of you guys can pick it up (maybe have a race down here, winner gets console?) :D

~Miguel

#9 ·
miguel4110 said:
I'll save it for you guys. Im going to be in Tahoe this weekend. I can leave it outside my apartment door in Castro Valley so one of you guys can pick it up (maybe have a race down here, winner gets console?) :D

~Miguel
heck, just drop it off at Andy's on the way :D

or my place, depending on what route you take.

#11 ·
miguel4110 said:
Im leaving from San Francisco so that won't really work. Sorry guys.

~Miguel
then you drive right by my place ;) I'm in Hercules at the jct of 80 and hwy 4.

#13 ·
miguel4110 said:
Will you give it to Andy for me then? He got to me first through email.

~Miguel
yea, he lives just over the hill from me in Concord.

#17 ·
miguel4110 said:
Hey,

~Miguel

THANKS Miguel!

I picked it up yesterday....

You have made me SLIGHTLY less angry this weekend.....

#18 ·
hytenor said:
I think he forgot to call me :( either that or he's not leaving until later.

Hey Chris,

By the time I got your PM I was already at work and I left from work to go to Tahoe. I had left the console outside my door for Andy to pick it up. I didn't forget to call, just circumstances.

~Miguel

#19 ·
miguel4110 said:
Hey Chris,

By the time I got your PM I was already at work and I left from work to go to Tahoe. I had left the console outside my door for Andy to pick it up. I didn't forget to call, just circumstances.

~Miguel
no problem. It gave Andy an excuse to get off his ass and go somewhere ;)

#20 ·
hytenor said:
no problem. It gave Andy an excuse to get off his ass and go somewhere ;)

Fawk you...

I gave YOU a reason to get off YOUR ass and get the FORD!!!!!!!!

Sounds like we BOTH had a productive weekend!

Now....go find me a throttle postioning sensor for a 1989 4runner!!!!!!!!! I need one!!!!!!!!!!

#21 ·
Angry Andy said:
Fawk you...

I gave YOU a reason to get off YOUR ass and get the FORD!!!!!!!!

Sounds like we BOTH had a productive weekend!

Now....go find me a throttle postioning sensor for a 1989 4runner!!!!!!!!! I need one!!!!!!!!!!
yea, productive...the truck's still there, LOL

try and stay out of too much trouble ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.