TTORA Forum banner

Free factory rear bumper in good shape

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  reg98toytaco 
#1 · (Edited)
I tried to give it away on the NE board but no takers. It's the factory bumper, chrome, with the plastic cover on it. It's in good shape. It has a small dent in it that I pushed out (see picture, it's still there slightly) and it's rusty underneath the plastic cover. You pay shipping or pick it up in Mass. I can ship it right after Christmas at the earliest.

edit: includes the brackets and hardware to mount it also.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey man. I was thinking about buying a new bumper - do you know how much shipping to 24064. I was wondering about something too. How much lift do you have on your truck? I think that you are running a 31x10.50 right? w/ about 2.5" lift?

Chris

#4 ·
akshunj said:
I tried to give it away on the NE board but no takers. It's the factory bumper, chrome, with the plastic cover on it. It's in good shape. It has a small dent in it that I pushed out (see picture, it's still there slightly) and it's rusty underneath the plastic cover. You pay shipping or pick it up in Mass. I can ship it right after Christmas at the earliest.

edit: includes the brackets and hardware to mount it also.

ebay is your friend ;) I sold 2 for $175 ea.

#6 ·
akshunj said:
For real? What kind of shape were they in?
Mine was cherry except for some scrapes on the underside and a tiny ding. Point45's was not in as good a shape but sold just as fast. just take some good pics of it and make up a good description and answer people's questions and the rest is $$ ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.