: lift for 05

timkudo
07-30-2009, 02:20 AM
can anyone suggest a 3" lift kit for my 2005? i am a fisherman who goes to places where there is a lot of driving on lava both pahoehoe and loose a'a. I currently have a revtek leveling kit on but i want to know what are better options. Can you buy the suspension equipment in hawaii or need to order? any recommendations on where to buy?

mahalo

wradar
07-31-2009, 03:38 AM
Tim,

Welcome to the forum! I assume you're looking for a suspension lift? If so, there are quite a few options out there: Icon Vehicle Dynamics, King, Camburg, Alcan, Deaver, Old Man Emu... it's a pretty lengthy list. I'd recommend checking out this thread to get some more info and narrow down your search a bit:

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94262

As for purchasing stuff out here. I usually use 4 Wheel Parts, and the biggest reason is because it's WAY cheaper to have them "transfer" it out here from their warehouse or another store on the mainland than it is to order it from someone else and have to pay for shipping. 4WP can order a fair amount of stuff for you that they may not have in the store, so check their website to see if they have what you'd like.

If you have any more quetions, just post up!

Again, welcome aboard, and enjoy the forums!

Have a great weekend,
-Radar

timkudo
08-02-2009, 11:54 PM
mahalo, radar. appreciate the tip on 4 wheel parts.

tim