: InTTORA

natetru
07-31-2009, 05:06 PM
when will/who will be updating the website officers and such?

Fuod
08-01-2009, 01:09 AM
when will/who will be updating the website officers and such?

I'm working on getting to it... lol

Sorry, but I've been kinda busy lately. :o

BTW, Nwi please PM your phone #.

NwiTACO
08-03-2009, 09:57 AM
BTW, Nwi please PM your phone #.

Done. Call me anytime for anything. That goes for all our members. Just don't call me to bail you out of jail :D

cubtaco
08-06-2009, 12:29 PM
what about the end of the world senerio...do you really want all that too. Guess depending on who it is!

NwiTACO
08-06-2009, 01:13 PM
No, don't call me then, I'll getting some for the last time. Call nate he has all the ak's for the chapter :D

Foud is working on updating things, nate...once I send him some info. I'm kinda slow somwtimes...

natetru
08-06-2009, 01:35 PM
slowpoke...yea if shia hits the fan i should have enuff ammo to hold em off for awhile!! bang bang bitches!!!!!!!

Fuod
09-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Foud is working on updating things, nate...once I send him some info. I'm kinda slow somwtimes...

* cough cough *

NwiTACO
09-10-2009, 02:03 PM
OK...I will get this done tonight.

And yo umight wanna get that couch checked out...I heard it all the way up here!

natetru
09-10-2009, 02:43 PM
get on it man

NwiTACO
09-11-2009, 07:46 AM
Done. Now blame Fuod. :D

Fuod
09-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Done. Now blame Fuod. :D
Blame me for what? :p

Seriously, since this is our first major website change I would appreciate anyone finding any errors to please let me know! I found some bugs, and several other things I need to fix.

NwiTACO
09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Looks good from here. Thanks Joe

natetru
09-11-2009, 12:29 PM
shouldnt it read
InTTORA Dictator....lol....just kidding

NwiTACO
09-11-2009, 12:39 PM
shouldnt it read
InTTORA Dick!

Fixed it for ya!:D

Fuod
09-11-2009, 12:39 PM
shouldnt it read
InTTORA Dictator....lol....just kidding
:rofl:

Btw guys, I'm working on a new events calendar that supports user editing rather then me having to manaully edit a file on the server.

You can see the test site at http://www.inttora.org/calendar

If you want to play with it the user name is 'calendar' and the password is 'tacoma'. It's a test site so do whatever you want.

BTW, anyone know what happened to Crosby? He's the original author of inttora.org, and he dissapeared just after it went active. It'd be nice to have him back!

natetru
09-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Fixed it for ya!:D

you hit the nail on the head....lol

NwiTACO
09-11-2009, 01:16 PM

Btw guys, I'm working on a new events calendar that supports user editing rather then me having to manaully edit a file on the server.

If you want to play with it the user name is 'calendar' and the password is 'tacoma'. It's a test site so do whatever you want.

BTW, anyone know what happened to Crosby? He's the original author of inttora.org, and he dissapeared just after it went active. It'd be nice to have him back!

Can't figure out how to log in. If I click on an event already in the schedule and then click delete it gives me a box to enter my username and password, but nothing happens when I try to log on.

And the Cliffs is tomorrow! :p

Fuod
09-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Can't figure out how to log in. If I click on an event already in the schedule and then click delete it gives me a box to enter my username and password, but nothing happens when I try to log on.

And the Cliffs is tomorrow! :p
OK, I'll take a look at it.

And I didn't say any of the dates were accurate... It's not production yet, I'm still looking at other options that, imho, are easier to read then this.

*edit*
Just checked and the username and password work for me. Make sure you are putting them in all lower case.
User: calendar
pwd: tacoma

NwiTACO
09-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Still dont work. Where do you login without clicking on an already scheduled event? When I log in, the screen flashes like I am loggin in, but the login box still stays there and nothing happens.

Fuod
09-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Still dont work. Where do you login without clicking on an already scheduled event? When I log in, the screen flashes like I am loggin in, but the login box still stays there and nothing happens.

When I get some time here soon I'll try it on my other machines and see if it works. It'd be weird if it only worked on my main one, but stranger things have happened.

Oh, and if you click on the event date you can add a new event, click on the event to view/delete it. There is no editing... Yet...

And the login only pops up when you try to add/delete. It's pretty generic, but it's free... LOL

Bear
09-13-2009, 03:24 PM

yea! he went MIA when Allison began making him really earn his paycheck. he returns phone calls every once in a while.surprised to see me on? lol. i finally reset my password. just wait until i get a lap top up in this bitch!Joe call me. my phone had to be reset a second time & now it hides contact numbers from. abour everyone in ttora is being kept secret from me....wonder if my wife has something to do with this???hmmm...

natetru
09-13-2009, 04:52 PM
yea! he went MIA when Allison began making him really earn his paycheck. he returns phone calls every once in a while.surprised to see me on? lol. i finally reset my password. just wait until i get a lap top up in this bitch!Joe call me. my phone had to be reset a second time & now it hides contact numbers from. abour everyone in ttora is being kept secret from me....wonder if my wife has something to do with this???hmmm...

???? cornfused as hell????