: Threads

Rebelrunner
08-12-2009, 11:42 AM
I don't know who or what happened but i don't really appreciate my post being deleted. I did't know there was already something on it and in the post i apologized if that was the issue in the new thread. But instead of deleting it because they have the power they should've relayed that to me.

natetru
08-12-2009, 12:15 PM
I don't know who or what happened but i don't really appreciate my post being deleted. I did't know there was already something on it and in the post i apologized if that was the issue in the new thread. But instead of deleting it because they have the power they should've relayed that to me.

i agree

brinner
08-12-2009, 12:32 PM
?

are you talking about the t-shirts thread? cause the edit note says it was a duplicate of something else.

Rebelrunner
08-12-2009, 01:05 PM
yes but why was it deleted? it could have been answered like all the other threads then not replied to again. instead it was just erased like it was never wrote and i didn't kow why. at least it should've went through the same thing as any other thread. and people wonder why nobody writes threads. it just detours us newbies from understanding much if much isn't explained. sorry just hit a soft spot.

brinner
08-12-2009, 03:23 PM
i just looked at it. i agree, could have been an open and shut answer like the following:

yeah, the shirts got ordered and i believe Nate (natetru) or Mark (NWitaco) were trying to get this completed. I thought i read in the other thread (http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129396&page=4)that the shirts were done and shipping was getting figured out. This whole thing got done while Berry and I were transitioning out so with my decreased activity and Berry being on the road alot, i think things were pretty slow-going there for abit.
hope that helps

Rebelrunner
08-13-2009, 06:15 AM
yeah i appreciate it. i wasn't trying to repeat alot of questioning about the t shirts. i am sure people are asking enough about them. i am sorry if i am beating a dead horse. it's not ur fault and i understand the whole thing. it sux when somebody leaves and there are loose ends other people need to tie up. i am sure he is on it.

NwiTACO
08-13-2009, 10:21 AM
I deleted it. I am trying to keep the boards clean so to speak. I sent you a pm explaining the entire situation whick you responded to. I thought that was a good enough explanation. I guess you didnt know I was the one who dleted it or it woulda all made sense. Sorry rebel