TTORA Forum banner

Ex-Taco owner, FJ60 build

4K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  TrailCarnage 
#1 · (Edited)
First post on this site, although I have been part of TTORA for some years. Unforunately, I am not a Taco owner at this time. :xcrybaby: I do plan on getting another this Spring though. It is on then!!! :eek:

I currently own a '84 FJ60 that is under the knife. It is getting a few subtle mods to get it trail-worthy. TrailCarnage FJ60

For those of you how have looked for me, I am still alive. I recently moved from GA to WI. Due to this, my business is down for a few months while I get back on my feet.

I hope to be ready for the TakeOver 2005! :D

#2 ·
TrailCarnage said:
First post on this sight although I have been part of TTORA for some years. Unforunately, I am not a Taco owner at this time. :xcrybaby: I do plan on getting another this Spring though. It is on then!!! :eek:

I currently own a '84 FJ60 that is under the knife. It is getting a few subtle mods to get it trail-worthy. TrailCarnage FJ60

For those of you how have looked for me, I am still alive. I recently moved from GA to WI. Due to this, my business is down for a few months while I get back on my feet.

I hope to be ready for the TakeOver 2005! :D
hey stranger, thought you fell off the planet or something LOL
what happened to the taco??? still doing the comp thing???
be good
Derek

#3 ·
What's up buddy? I see everything is going well. I wasn't suprised to see that you bobbed another toy. I hope you get ride with us again soon. I'm going SA hopefully before takeover. Shoot me an email when you get a chance Kyle.Roach(at)gmail.com I have a few questions for you.

#4 ·
Actually, a job opprotunity arose that I couldn't pass. I am now in WI managing a group of designers. Unfortunately, to afford the move I had to sell to sell off the comp rig. It did find a good home with Jack Uys, my spotter and adiv Taco enthusiast. Stay in touch. I still have the same email addy.

#9 ·
TrailCarnage said:
Give up? What the hell is he smokin? I am going to call him up and give him some shit!

I wlould call you but I lost your number. I dont know what the hell I did with it.

#14 ·
TrailCarnage said:
At noon today, it is clear and sunny at a whopping 1 degree. It got down to around -5 degrees last night. My damn car would hardle turn over this AM since it was so cold.
Damn, I like cold weather, but that sucks!

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.